Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Sales Manager Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Unit Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced Unit Sales Manager who can lead a sales team. You will use your motivated sales skills to manage a sales staff. You will use your management and sales experience to manage leads and become the primary reference regarding customer service and satisfaction, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentations, closing skills, prices, terms, paperwork, and sales guideline interpretation.
- Promote sales and ensure that location sales quotas are achieved
- Recruit talented sales representatives to fit the team dynamics
- Provide sales staff with proper coaching, training regarding sales techniques, legal requirements, company products, policies, and procedures
- Review and evaluate sales staff performance regularly
- Handle personnel issues and problems
- Prepare yearly sales goals
- Conduct productive weekly sales meetings
- Ensure all required paperwork is accurately completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Work in the field with the sales team as needed
- Travel to assigned territory as needed for business operations
- High School Diploma required
- Three years sales management experience and three years minimum experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to speak fluent Spanish and English is required
- Basic Computer knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life) after 90 days
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com or www.funerariasdelangel.com
About Service Corporation International:
Who We are. What We do.
SCI is more than North Americaâs largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of oneâs life.
As used herein, âSCIâ refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Sales Manager jobs in Los Angeles, California:
Regional Sales Manager - Power Tools NEW!
NewGig in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 13 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Western Regional Sales Manager-Medical NEW!
Executive Pursuit in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 23 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
National Sales Manager
BioGenix in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter