Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Professional Jobs in Anniston, AL
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Full benefits for those that qualify (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory. Someone with the right attitude and a good work ethic can be just as successful as someone with years of sales experience.
- High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity
- Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record
- Solid work history
- Dedication necessary to be successful
Related terms: sales, outside sales, inside sales, in home sales, in-home sales, insurance sales, insurance agent, life insurance sales, customer service, AE, account executive, loan officer, loan agent, mortgage, realtor, broker, financial counselor, financial advisor, financial planner, financial representative, financial sales, investment counselor, life insurance, marketing, B2C, business to consumer
About Service Corporation International:
Who We are. What We do.
SCI is more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Sales Professional jobs in Anniston, Alabama:
Outside Sales Representative
Maintenance Engineering, LTD. in Anniston, AL
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
B2B Outside Sales
Best Version Media in Anniston, AL
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Service Corporation International (SCI) in Anniston, AL
Posted 1 month ago on iCIMS