Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Paid Search Specialist Jobs in Carlsbad, CA
PPC - Paid Media - Paid Search Specialist
Benefits OfferedMedical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Our pay per click department is experiencing extremely rapid growth and we are looking for a talented PPC / Paid Media expert to join our high caliber team. The role is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who has an interest to be challenged and grow in a fast paced environment. Come work with one of the emerging Thought Leaders in the Paid Media space and gain real world experience across a broad range of industries.
The Paid Search Manager will strategize and execute pay per click marketing tactics to achieve client goals on Google, Bing, & Paid Social Channels. The individual will work closely with an industry leading team and process while maintaining responsibility for the bottom line performance of assigned accounts.
This role is client facing and requires an individual who can clearly communicate account status, performance and deliverables through phone and email to strengthen client relationships. The candidate should also be analytical and comfortable working with Excel as well as Web and desktop software interfaces to build, organize, and execute changes to large sets of data.
- Manage PPC advertising profitability for multiple client accounts in various industries
- Research client websites - understand business models and marketing objectives
- Generate keyword lists, write and copy, identify landing pages and setup bidding rules
- Analyze quantitative data, identify trends, and develop optimization strategies
- Create and present weekly and monthly client performance reports
- Proactively communicate and respond to client requests through phone and email
- Other responsibilites as needed which could include: training new employees, collaborating with sales and account executives, blogging, speaking and presentations,
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Economics or Marketing or Equivalent Experience.
- 2 to 3+ Years Search Engine Marketing Experience
- Google AdWords Certified, Bing Ads Certified & Google Analytics Certified
- Client facing experience
- Experience managing direct reports a big plus
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel
- Detail attentive and well organized
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a high demand, fast paced and startup like environment
- Enjoy numbers and complex situations
- Problem Solver and can work Independently
- Proactive as well as a Creative Thinker
About SEO Inc.:
Since 1997, Search Engine Optimization Inc. has been one of the leading professional search engine optimization, search engine marketing and social media marketing firms in the world. With numerous awards and continued recognition including being recognized as an Inc. 500 member we boast a global client base ranging from Fortune 500 companies and top recognized brands, to small local businesses. Our integrated online marketing methodologies have positioned thousands of companies to dominate their industry through top organic search rankings, social media presence and exceptional ROI from paid search advertising.
Company address: 5841 Edison Place, Carlsbad, CA, United States
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Paid Search Specialist jobs in Carlsbad, California: