Sorry, this job was closed 7 days ago.
“We love what we do, have fun doing it, and never tire of the hunt. You will work with an inspired team of accomplished professionals.”
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious sales representative to join our team as a special project sales specialist. If you enjoy working with a variety of businesses, discussing and understanding marketing objectives and pitching advertising packages to help them meet their goals, this position is for you.
As part of a small collaborative team, you will receive focused mentorship to help you grow and ensure your success. Excellent growth opportunities and increased commission available to those who display outstanding skills and productivity.
What you’ll do:
• Focus on selling advertising packages for the Sentinel’s special project initiatives.
• Develop and aggressively grow revenue through prospecting, phone calls, and relationship development.
• Organize lead lists and manage CRM data.
• Build an account base and manage accounts to maximize their advertising exposure.
• Make a minimum of 10 calls per hour and new prospects each day.
• Set appointments for field team members.
• Meet or exceed project sales goals.
What you’ll need:
• A passion for helping businesses grow
• Excellent prospecting and communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Knowledge of CRM software to maintain and plan sales pipeline
• Professional, outgoing and personable demeanor
• Strong work ethic, confidence and a proven track record of sales success
• Minimum of 1-year inside sales preferred
Only one newspaper can call itself the beacon for Colorado’s third-largest city: The Sentinel. For more than 100 years, the Sentinel has been telling the stories of a town that grew from a sleepy rural village into an economic, cultural and political powerhouse now home to 335,000 people. Each Thursday in print and daily online the Sentinel offers readers breaking news, features and in-depth analyses from our own backyard, next door, across the country and from around the globe. In addition, the Sentinel Home Edition is the legal newspaper in Aurora and in Adams and Arapahoe counties, providing a legal record of area governments, courts and legal filings.
As a reader and an advertiser, influence and credibility matter. The Sentinel has been banking on its position as greater Aurora’s news trusted source for generations, bringing the community news about the community, schools, business, entertainment, prep sports, health, government, people and so much more. Each week, the Sentinel reaches tens of thousands of readers who see the paper on newsstands or get home and business delivery. Thousands more get their news at SentinelColorado.com. You can, too.
Effective March 1, 2019, our office location will be 3033 S. Parker Rd. Suite 208, Aurora, CO 80014.
The Sentinel is owned and operated by Aurora Media Group, LLC.
Company address: 12100 E Iliff Ave
Posted date: 20 days ago
Browse Sales Executive jobs in Aurora CO USA:
Viewstream in Denver, CO
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Buffett Senior Healthcare in Aurora, CO
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Harrison Gray Search & Consulting in Denver, CO
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter