Network Systems Administrator
We are currently seeking a Network Systems Administrator for a full-time position (salary with benefits) in the Cleveland, OH area.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 3-5 years relevant IT administration experience (systems, hardware, NOT telecom)
- Experience supporting and configuring Microsoft Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 servers.
- Experience supporting and configuring Linux servers: CentOS and Ubuntu.
- Experience supporting and configuring network storage devices.
- Experience supporting and configuring Amazon AWS: EC2, RDS, and S3.
- Experience with server virtualization: Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisor, Amazon AWS.
- Experience performing server migrations: P2V, V2V, virtual to/from Amazon AWS.
- Experience writing automation scripts (Windows PowerShell, Perl, Python) to support job tasks: server snapshots, deployments, monitoring, backups, migrations, etc.
- Familiarity with the Amazon API: server snapshots, migrations, database services, etc.
- Familiarity with HA and DR configurations and best practices, clustering, load balancing, etc.
- Familiarity with internet technologies: IP numbering, routing, service proxying.
- Customer service experience required.
- Extensive special technical knowledge of the techniques and procedures of software, hardware and network support for multiple users.
- Must understand installation, configuration and troubleshooting processes for software, hardware, networking and accessory equipment
- Requires extensive analytical skills to assess problems or unusual situations and develop solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to utilize automation tools and programming scripts in operations and maintenance activities and tasks.
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently.
- Ability to script and write code for productivity and automation of tasks
- BA in computer related field is desired
- Two or more job related certifications are desired, such as CCNA, CWNA, Network+, etc...
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (No sponsorship)