Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Network Systems Administrator
We are currently seeking a Network Systems Administrator for a full-time position (salary with benefits) in the Cleveland, OH area.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 3-5 years relevant IT administration experience (systems, hardware, NOT telecom)
- Experience supporting and configuring Microsoft Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 servers.
- Experience supporting and configuring Linux servers: CentOS and Ubuntu.
- Experience supporting and configuring network storage devices.
- Experience supporting and configuring Amazon AWS: EC2, RDS, and S3.
- Experience with server virtualization: Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisor, Amazon AWS.
- Experience performing server migrations: P2V, V2V, virtual to/from Amazon AWS.
- Experience writing automation scripts (Windows PowerShell, Perl, Python) to support job tasks: server snapshots, deployments, monitoring, backups, migrations, etc.
- Familiarity with the Amazon API: server snapshots, migrations, database services, etc.
- Familiarity with HA and DR configurations and best practices, clustering, load balancing, etc.
- Familiarity with internet technologies: IP numbering, routing, service proxying.
- Customer service experience required.
- Extensive special technical knowledge of the techniques and procedures of software, hardware and network support for multiple users.
- Must understand installation, configuration and troubleshooting processes for software, hardware, networking and accessory equipment
- Requires extensive analytical skills to assess problems or unusual situations and develop solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to utilize automation tools and programming scripts in operations and maintenance activities and tasks.
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently.
- Ability to script and write code for productivity and automation of tasks
- BA in computer related field is desired
- Two or more job related certifications are desired, such as CCNA, CWNA, Network+, etc...
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (No sponsorship)
SelectPro is a U.S. based technology professional services firm. Our team has decades of experience providing consulting and resource solutions to Clients throughout the United States. Our Clients are companies of all sizes, ranging from new start-ups to large enterprises who seek expertise in the latest technologies.
Browse network systems administrator jobs in Cleveland, Ohio:
Randstad - Cleveland, OH
Posted 6 days ago on the web
Electronic Merchant Systems - Independence, OH
Posted 27 days ago on CareerBuilder
The Judge Group - Strongsville, OH
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply