Posted 3 years ago in Information Technology
Dynamics Systems Analyst (GP, AX, CRM)
We are currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Systems Analyst with experience in GP, AX & CRM. Successful candidate will have more than five (5) years of experience as a Systems Analyst and be skilled in solving organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs and systems and recommending system controls and protocols. This full time position (with benefits) is located in Milwaukee, WI. Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Systems Analyst analyzing information, developing software requirements, providing systems documentation, assisting in software maintenance and promoting process improvement
- Strong analytical skills
- 2-5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP, AX & CRM
- 2-5 years of experience with SQL Server (2005/2008)
- 2-5 years of experience with Hyper V
- 2-5 years of experience with Office 365
- Systems Analyst experience in the Manufacturing, Construction or Services industries is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent team player
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in a corporate environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- BS or higher in Business Administration or Management Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent experience
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (No sponsorship)
SelectPro is a U.S. based technology professional services firm. Our team has decades of experience providing consulting and resource solutions to Clients throughout the United States. Our Clients are companies of all sizes, ranging from new start-ups to large enterprises who seek expertise in the latest technologies.
Browse systems analyst jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin: