Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Application Support Analyst (ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET)
We are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst with 2-5 years of experience supporting .NET applications for a full time position (salary with benefits) in the Boston area (Watertown).
General Job Description:
As an Application Support Analyst, you will work alongside administrative teams to deliver excellent customer service through the continued development and maintenance of the web application for the company’s clients. This role will perform second level application troubleshooting, issue resolution and root cause analysis and will also be responsible for providing on-site technical support for deployment and testing activities. You must be capable of implementing and supporting medium-to-large scale projects, developing technical solutions to ensure quality control, and preparing and overseeing test data for any change requests.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- At least 2-5 years of experience providing technical application support for .NET web based applications (C#.NET, VB.NET and ASP.NET)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- 2-5 years of experience in applications testing management (Test planning and test execution)
- Some experience with the following is preferred: Single Sign On: SAML (1.1, 2.0), AES
Security/Encryption: PGP, RSA Cryptography, .590 Certificates
ETL: SQL Server Integration Services
Web Servers: IIS 6.0
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio
Productivity Tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent team player
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in a corporate environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- BS or higher in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
The company has a great company culture that is based on honesty, respect, and teamwork and having fun. Additionally, it has been named thirteen times by FORTUNE magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For."
Please only apply if you have the required skills
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (No sponsorship)
SelectPro is a U.S. based technology professional services firm. Our team has decades of experience providing consulting and resource solutions to Clients throughout the United States. Our Clients are companies of all sizes, ranging from new start-ups to large enterprises who seek expertise in the latest technologies.
Browse application support analyst jobs in Boston, Massachusetts: