Sorry, this job was closed 7 months ago.
“At Sedera, we provide a healthy and fulfilling work environment where employees enjoy coming to work each day.”
We are revolutionizing the way we pay for healthcare
Sedera Health is a medical cost sharing community centered on a commitment to healthy living and sharing the cost of medical care. We help businesses take a new approach to healthcare for their employees. Our model is built on a 30-year legacy of the medical cost sharing industry and borrows from the best innovations of the modern sharing economy. Our approach allows us to provide a quality, high-end healthcare experience at affordable prices and tremendous value for our members and their families. While we’re built on Christian principles, our members do not have to be affiliated with a religious group - all are welcome.
We are Propelled by These Core Values
· We conduct ourselves with humility and trustworthiness.
· We believe the best way to address health care costs is in a like-minded community.
· We think individuals are best-equipped and personally responsible to make personal health care decisions.
Does the Following Describe You?
Enjoy checking items off a to-do list
Appreciate working with a strong team in a highly collaborative environment
Polished and empathetic communicator
Self-motivated and persistent
Organized and efficient
Who We Want
Our ideal Executive Assistant is searching for a company that aligns with their unparalleled work ethic and strong sense of integrity. They want a long-term opportunity to apply their exceptional written and verbal skills at a company with an offering in which they feel passionate. They place a high value on personal accountability and unconditional commitment in serving clients and team members.
What You’ll Do
Our Executive Assistant will be focused on assisting the CEO in becoming more efficient and effective, including proactively stepping in for the CEO when possible. You will be responsible for the CEO’s high-volume calendar, email coordination, and managing tasks with the Sedera Board of Directors, business teams and colleagues. You will be responsible for arranging and scheduling conferences, travel and meetings. You will experience an array of tasks, prepare reports, and coordinate small projects with an awareness of the confidentiality and the executive nature of the materials.
· 5+ years administrative experience
· 2+ years C-level executive assistant experience
· Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 and Mac OS X
· Healthcare, case management or health insurance experience
· Public relations, marketing and/or social media experience
· Basic Reporting in CRM tool (Salesforce)
What We Will Include
This Executive Assistant role is an amazing position for the right individual who wants to work hard and have fun. We provide a healthy and fulfilling work environment where employees enjoy coming to work each day. We provide a competitive salary with benefits to include healthcare, life insurance, short/long term disability and a flexible vacation schedule.
How to Apply
We want your job with us to be fun, exciting and rewarding. Please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be the best possible choice for this position.
Sedera Health is a sharing community of like-minded people who strive for a healthy lifestyle and share in one another's medical costs. We provide an innovative alternative to health insurance for companies of all sizes. Sedera typically provides substantial savings to both employers and their employees and allows members to work with any medical provider they want. Launched in 2015, Sedera is a fast growing community with members in over forty-five states.
- We conduct ourselves with humility and trustworthiness
- We believe the best way to address health care costs is in a like-minded community
- We think individuals are best-equipped and personally responsible to make personal health care decisions
Posted date: 7 months ago
Browse Executive Assistant jobs in Austin TX USA: