Maintain and support applications and their operating environments within published SLAs. Assist in the testing of changes to applications and the operating environment. Ensure the guaranteed availability of applications for the client and assist in problem management and resolution. Support offsite business recovery and technology disaster recovery testing. Assist in ensuring technology management policies are adhered to; may provide technical solutions on application problems. Make decisions/recommend solutions that can affect overall outcome of job assignments. Provide Tier 3 application support to Customer/Technical support help desk.
• Systems and Client Support: Running with day-to-day business issues that arise on production systems.
• Analyzing problems, discovering limitations and solving these problems to the requirements of a fast moving business. The problems manifest from Production Monitoring, User Queries, Ad-hoc Support, other Application Support and Problem Resolution.
• Dealing directly with the customer support through User Requests and Queries. This will include ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• Provide overnight/weekend support for the applications for high priority tickets and ability to be on call rotation 24/7
• Co-ordinate and Support client testing as requested by other technology groups
• Deployment and Troubleshooting applications in the Production
• Manage and Create Automated Jobs and Processes
• Track production related bugs and update status to Customer Support
• Create Knowledge base for Customer Support
• 3+ years working in a Windows/.NET developer primarily and other development languages support capacity
• Flexible and adaptable with good communications skills.
• Good Analytical/Problem solving skills
• Level head, even demeanor.
• SME Support
• Application development using .NET, tcp protocols, XML webservices and REST API
• Application administration for .Net applications web, windows services and console
• Experience with Windows Server and Automation tools
• Experience with handling productions systems and understanding of Network environment like Load Balancer, Routing etc.
• Development experience with Oracle and SQL server is a plus
• Payment or Financial Industry Experience is a preferred or experience with large volume transaction processing networks.
SecureNet Payment Systems, LLC, is a dynamic, fast-paced company that is seeking talented and motivated professionals to join our growing team. If you are ready for your next challenge and hold a strong commitment to high performance and quality of work, then please consider working for SecureNet. We provide a comprehensive suite of robust, PCI-compliant products and services for electronic payment processing market. SecureNet offers customized and cost-effective single source payments solutions which eliminate the need for multi-source solutions provided and managed large payments integrators.
SecureNet Payment Systems makes accepting payments easy and safe regardless of where they originate with its robust, PCI-compliant proprietary payment platform. From traditional payment processing to electronic invoicing and eCommerce solutions, SecureNet makes payment processing effortless. Connecting merchants, financial institutions and their customers since 1997, SecureNet delivers a fully integrated, one-stop payment solution that is easy-to-use, stable and affordable for merchants of all sizes. Leveraging direct credit card relationships and its extensive platform functionality, SecureNet's payment platform empowers merchants to manage and control how they get paid, where they get paid and when they get paid, giving them the confidence and convenience behind every electronic transaction .
As a direct payment processor, SecureNet is able to provide cost-effective eCommerce solutions by passing cost savings on to merchants and resellers. Through unmatched customer service and seasoned expertise, SecureNet Payment Systems maximizes profitability for all partners by providing the best experience for buyers and sellers. For more information and please visit us at www.SecureNet.com.
Browse production support analyst jobs in Austin, Texas:
NetSpend in Austin, TX
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
T. Rowe Price in New South Wales, AUS
Posted 27 days ago on the web
JPMorgan Chase in Sydney, AUS
Posted 2 months ago on the web