Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
The Network Operation Center Technician is responsible for providing support to merchants and customers to resolve problems and issues with SecureNet Payment Systems' solutions. The Technician supports a nationwide internal and external client base, while monitoring infrastructure and facilitating incident and problem resolution. The NOC operates a 24/7/365 call center environment, we are looking for a few great people to work Part-Time on the weekends for approximately 16-20 hours a week. Day and evening positions are available. A path for full time employment and Tier 1 to Tier 3 support is there for individuals with the determination, attention to detail, and work ethic to move ahead.
· Analyze Tier 1 calls from internal and external clients, and resolve or escalate issues to internal and external resources.
· Performs a variety of routine low level engineering tasks following documented procedures, these tasks and independence will escalate with experience, knowledge and training.
• Provide technical guidance to internal clients on typical tier 1 Windows / Mac based computer issues, Accounts, permissions, Email, and telecommunications.
• Monitor national network, server, and application environments with SNMP, WMI, Syslog and other tools, correcting or escalating issues as they arise.
• Provide an initial point of contact for external partner and customers account support.
• Leverage Remedy support desk in a SalesForce platform to track incident and problem resolution.
· Bachelor’s degree in the technical or business field or equivalent experience.
· 3 to 5 years of technical helpdesk experience.
· Strong technical problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills.
· Strong customer service orientation and sense of urgency.
· Working knowledge of Call /Ticket-Tracking Software and system/network monitoring tools.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Ability to communicate complex technical problems concisely and professionally.
· Ability to assess the impact of different Systems, Application and Network problems on end-user services.
· A fundamental grasp of positive customer experience promoting behaviors (phone/written)
· Ability to apply general knowledge of network and computer processes, technologies and systems in support of troubleshooting internal and external client’s issues and completing requests,
· Ability to work in a team environment: establish and nurture interpersonal relations.
· Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office products; Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Communication must be thorough, accurate and succinct.
· 24/7 monitoring requires a flexible schedule with Weekend and Evening support.
· Any kind of NOC experience in the real time transaction world is a plus.
· POS knowledge (Point of Sales) is a plus.
· Experience with Terminal & hardware devices is a plus.
SecureNet Payment Systems, LLC, is a dynamic, fast-paced company that is seeking talented and motivated professionals to join our growing team. If you are ready for your next challenge and hold a strong commitment to high performance and quality of work, then please consider working for SecureNet. We provide a comprehensive suite of robust, PCI-compliant products and services for electronic payment processing market. SecureNet offers customized and cost-effective single source payments solutions which eliminate the need for multi-source solutions provided and managed large payments integrators.
SecureNet Payment Systems makes accepting payments easy and safe regardless of where they originate with its robust, PCI-compliant proprietary payment platform. From traditional payment processing to electronic invoicing and eCommerce solutions, SecureNet makes payment processing effortless. Connecting merchants, financial institutions and their customers since 1997, SecureNet delivers a fully integrated, one-stop payment solution that is easy-to-use, stable and affordable for merchants of all sizes. Leveraging direct credit card relationships and its extensive platform functionality, SecureNet's payment platform empowers merchants to manage and control how they get paid, where they get paid and when they get paid, giving them the confidence and convenience behind every electronic transaction .
As a direct payment processor, SecureNet is able to provide cost-effective eCommerce solutions by passing cost savings on to merchants and resellers. Through unmatched customer service and seasoned expertise, SecureNet Payment Systems maximizes profitability for all partners by providing the best experience for buyers and sellers. For more information and please visit us at www.SecureNet.com.
Browse noc technician jobs in Austin, Texas: