Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
SecureNet Payment Systems is currently seeking Energetic Customer Service Representatives who would like the opportunity to be a part of an upbeat, professional and productive environment. This is an opportunity to learn a new industry – the electronic payments industry. We are interviewing serious candidates the weeks of Dec 10th and 17th in order for the selected candidates to start employment January 3, 2013.
SecureNet Payment Systems is a dynamic, high-growth Payment Processor located in Austin, Texas, that provides electronic payment services in the Ecommerce industry. The Company is well capitalized and aggressively invests in technology to achieve its business objectives including creating “best in class” systems across all disciplines. For more information, please refer to our website, www.securenet.com.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for:
• Interfacing and Problem Solving for SecureNet’s Merchants
• Interfacing and Problem Solving for SecureNet’s Agents and Resellers
• Interfacing with other SecureNet’s Operations Professionals
• Screening and Approving Completed Merchant Applications
• Inputting Data into the SecureNet Merchant Management System
• Being Extremely Detail Oriented with the ability of taking Copious Notes
• Adhering to SecureNet’s Policies and Procedures
• At least 1 year of Customer Service experience
• Experience in the Credit Card or Merchant Processing is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Be Friendly & Get along VERY WELL with others
• Be a Pro at Multi-tasking
• Love talking On the Phone to Customers
• Be Detail Oriented
• Be able to and willing to provide Superior Customer Service
• Be able to use MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Be computer literate
• Work effectively under minimal supervision; manage a large volume of telephone calls, faxes, e-mails with timely responses to customers in a variety of circumstances
• Be able to pass a Credit and Background Check
SecureNet Payment Systems, LLC, is a dynamic, fast-paced company that is seeking talented and motivated professionals to join our growing team. If you are ready for your next challenge and hold a strong commitment to high performance and quality of work, then please consider working for SecureNet. We provide a comprehensive suite of robust, PCI-compliant products and services for electronic payment processing market. SecureNet offers customized and cost-effective single source payments solutions which eliminate the need for multi-source solutions provided and managed large payments integrators.
SecureNet Payment Systems makes accepting payments easy and safe regardless of where they originate with its robust, PCI-compliant proprietary payment platform. From traditional payment processing to electronic invoicing and eCommerce solutions, SecureNet makes payment processing effortless. Connecting merchants, financial institutions and their customers since 1997, SecureNet delivers a fully integrated, one-stop payment solution that is easy-to-use, stable and affordable for merchants of all sizes. Leveraging direct credit card relationships and its extensive platform functionality, SecureNet's payment platform empowers merchants to manage and control how they get paid, where they get paid and when they get paid, giving them the confidence and convenience behind every electronic transaction .
As a direct payment processor, SecureNet is able to provide cost-effective eCommerce solutions by passing cost savings on to merchants and resellers. Through unmatched customer service and seasoned expertise, SecureNet Payment Systems maximizes profitability for all partners by providing the best experience for buyers and sellers. For more information and please visit us at www.SecureNet.com.
Browse customer service representative jobs in Austin, Texas:
Kelly Services - Austin, TX
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Trion Worlds - Austin, TX
Posted yesterday on Glassdoor
Austin Staffing, Inc. - Austin, TX
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply