We seek a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to play a primary role in the design and development of our client's Search Platform, a key infrastructure product for our client. This is an excellent opportunity to exercise your strong skills in designing simple and effective solutions for complex requirements, and to dig into Search related technologies. As a senior engineer in the team you will have a pivotal role in setting architectural and design direction for our systems based on end-to-end systems development knowledge and strong OO principles. You will also need to take active ownership of development process and overall quality of code and provide guidance to less senior members of the team.
Required Skills, Education, & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years professional software development experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience programming using Object Oriented techniques.
- Experience working on a high volume website a plus.
- Experience with common practices such as code reviews, unit testing, and prioritized bug fixing.
- Proficiency in .NET Framework (C#).
- Experience in technical leadership roles a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to influence people across various levels of the organization
About Seattle Search Group:
Seattle Search Group works with Top Employers in the Seattle/Puget Sound area to provide exciting and unique career opportunities. We offer access to hard to find opportunities and provide our candidates a steamlined, supportive and exceptional experience.
Posted 3 years ago