* Supports the production department by coordinating engineering functions for medical devices.
* Modify and improve existing equipment. Improve manufacturing efficiency, production yields, product quality and consistency through equipment and product design.
* Finalizes manufacturing methods for medical devices.
* Responsible for all aspects of Process Validations.
* Provide assistance for prototype equipment design for producing medical devices and components.
* Responsible for processing of Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) to maintain accurate documentation of manufacturing methods.
* Analyzes and documents test results for development and pilot production runs.
* Assist with new product introduction, associated manufacturing methods and their transfer into production.
* Responsible for disposition of discrepant components.
* Perform other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Minimum of three years related manufacturing experience (medical device). Knowledge of Quality Assurance methods. Good analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in design development and implementation of manufacturing processes and equipment. Experience in handling multiple tasks in support of a high volume manufacturing environment. Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications (Word/Excel). SolidWorks and Minitab experience highly desired.