$90,000 to $120,000 Annually
Dental, Medical, 401K
- Assist in design and development of large-scale Perl applications.
- Perform application modifications and enhancements based on business needs.
- Develop clean, high-quality and reusable codes based on programming standards.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to clearly understand business requirements and expectations.
- Stay abreast with latest trends in application development techniques and technologies.
- Conduct training and provide guidance to Junior Developer when required.
- Suggest optimal application development solutions to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Develop best practices to ensure coding efficiency and quality.
- Analyze and resolve coding issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and maintain coding documentations for reference purposes.
- Prioritize, plan and handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ensure to complete the assigned development tasks within deadlines.
- Report project status to Manager on regular basis.
Education / Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or the equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience in software or website development; proven experience developing large-scale database-driven applications a plus.
- Strong experience programming with Perl with Knowledge of Apache, mod_perl, memcached, MySQL
Temecula, CA US 92590
5 months ago