We are currently seeking a Tax Consulting Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for overseeing staff, evaluating department efficiency and providing high class services to our clients.
The ideal candidate will:
· Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within time-frame.
· Develop client relationships to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise tailored to client's needs.
· Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns.
· Oversee personnel and day-to-day operations
· Represent clients in business and tax matters alike
· Foster a productive and collaborative work environment
· Recruit and train new staff
· Review costs to optimize budget planning
· Enforce department policies and procedures
· Serve as Trust advisor to clients
· Minimum 3 years experience in public accounting
· Experience resolving tax issues with the IRS
· Experience as a supervisor or manager
· Strong leadership qualities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to provide detailed and organized financial analysis
· In-depth understanding of tax law and ability to offer forward-thinking solutions
About SEABOLT & VINCENT LLP:
Ultra-high net worth client base consulting Firm, providing tax planning and resolution services; strategic financial planning for individuals, businesses and estates; encompassing all things tax and business related.