The Technical Bid Specialist is an essential member of the sales team, supporting business development initiatives as well as providing support to the Marketing department. Based in our Tampa Florida, offices, the Technical Bid Specialist is in charge of managing the coordination, completion and handover of tender proposals for our clients and prospects. This is a key position with a great deal of involvement in the sales process and a decisive influence in the achievement of each deal.
To be able to perform this task, the Technical Bid Specialist needs to possess a solid technical background, outstanding writing capabilities and proven experience in pre-sales or consulting endeavors, always facing the client and having to put together complex IT proposals or projects.
· Plan, manage and respond complex tender answers and unsolicited proposals.
· Track and identify open tenders in the United States Election space.
· Assess requirements and craft appropriate solutions that are sound and cost-effective.
· Produce cost and effort estimations when assessing tenders and opportunities.
· Provide direct support to the sales department in technical presentations to customers and partners.
· Create presentations and other support material for the sales department.
· Study and divulge internally certification processes and regulations about e-voting.
· Collaborate in the writing of user and deployment manuals and guides.
· Collaborate in writing papers for international conferences.
· International working environment.
· Creative and results focused team.
· Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market.
· Career development worldwide opportunities.
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive salary + performance bonus.
About the Company
Scytl is the global leader in secure election management and electronic voting solutions. Specializing in election modernization technologies, Scytl offers the first end-to-end election management and voting platform, providing the highest security and transparency standards currently available.
Scytl has capitalized on its more than 18 years of research to develop election-specific cryptographic security technology protected by more than 40 international patents and patent applications, positioning Scytl as the company with the largest patent portfolio of the industry.
Scytl’s solutions have been successfully used in more than 35 countries throughout the world over the last 10 years, including Canada, the United States, Mexico, Ecuador, the EU, France, Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the UAE, India and Australia. Scytl is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain with strategic offices in Canada, the United States, Peru and Greece as well as field offices in the UK, Ukraine, Australia, Malaysia and Brazil.
Company address:1111 N. Westshore Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607