Are you looking for the next stage in your sales career?
Are you motivated by helping people?
Do you enjoy a challenge?
If you answered yes to the above questions, if you can check off 8 of the following descriptors then our Business Development Associate may be for you.
· You have 1-3 years’ experience as part of a sales team
· And a minimum of 1 year of outbound experience on the phone
· You are curious, determined, creative and a little bit tenacious (ok a whole lot tenacious)
· You are not afraid to try something new (even if it scares you)
· You thrive in a team environment, but your best work is done independently
· You’re an out of the box thinker, who thrives in a process-oriented environment
· Positive, Proactive and Punctual
· You are at your best on the phone
· You can talk to anyone, literally, you are that person at the grocery store who is always recommending the newest, hottest or your favorite item to random strangers
· You see social media as a powerful tool to help enable your success
· Microsoft Office and Salesforce are your favorite software tools in business
· You know what SaaS means without googling it
· You have a passion for democracy and innovation
· You are great with words, quick on your feet (no dance skills required), and an agile and confident communicator
We are looking for Business Development Associate to work hand in hand with our Director of US Sales. You will have control over your day and how you get it done but the goal each week of developing qualified leads and booking sales appointments, completing Net Promoter surveys and being the central hub of a busy sales team.
Some of your daily/weekly tasks include:
· Generate and qualify leads through cold calling, online prospecting, and marketing campaign collaboration
· Lead management and data management in Salesforce
· Conduct initial sales presentations and product demos via the phone and internet
· Produce activity reports by documenting all activity into Salesforce and properly communicating data to management
· Net Promoter surveys
· New market and project research
· Event organization and coordination with marketing
· Be part of something amazing
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but relative experience that is equally as important
· At least 1 year of inside sales/outbound calling experience B2B or B2G with experience in prospect acquisition
· Experience with SaaS model sales or technology, a plus
· Experience supporting government clients, a plus
· Experience using a CRM platform such as Salesforce, is mandatory
· Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
· Self-Motivated: self-directed and motivated with guidance and mentoring from senior staff
· Customer/Client Focus: Keep client satisfaction in mind at all times, while constantly working the pipeline.
· Results Driven: Focuses on desired results and sets and achieves/exceeds challenging goals.
· Ethical: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization. Includes rarely missing work, being well-presented and setting a positive example for the team.
· Communication Proficiency: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
About the Company
Scytl is the global leader in secure election management and electronic voting solutions. Specializing in election modernization technologies, Scytl offers the first end-to-end election management and voting platform, providing the highest security and transparency standards currently available.
Scytl has capitalized on its more than 18 years of research to develop election-specific cryptographic security technology protected by more than 40 international patents and patent applications, positioning Scytl as the company with the largest patent portfolio of the industry.
Scytl’s solutions have been successfully used in more than 35 countries throughout the world over the last 10 years, including Canada, the United States, Mexico, Ecuador, the EU, France, Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the UAE, India and Australia. Scytl is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain with strategic offices in Canada, the United States, Peru and Greece as well as field offices in the UK, Ukraine, Australia, Malaysia and Brazil.