Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Raleigh, NC
Benefits OfferedMedical, 401K, Vision, Dental, Life
- Surpass weekly minimum standard of loads matched to carrier by booking assigned Account Manager’s freight as well as other freight on the available load board.
- With timeliness and attention to detail, thoroughly track and document all shipments assigned and immediately report any issues to Account Manager.
- With a high sense of urgency, answer incoming phone calls within two rings and assist callers or transfer to appropriate personnel.
- Build carrier lane capacity by strengthening carrier relationships, assisting to resolve carrier issues and negotiating carrier pricing.
- Locate carrier capacity by utilizing multiple carrier databases within operating system and web based applications.
- Participate in employee reviews during and post training, using feedback to continually improve job performance.
- Proactively work to assist other in achieving the organizations objectives.
About Scott Logistics Corp.:
Scott Logistics Corporation is a rapidly growing third-party logistics company that has provided quality transportation services with a personal touch for over 20 years. Scott Logistics Corp. is in the top 1% of over 15,000 transportation brokers in the United States. We are always increasing our extensive database of qualified carriers as well as improving our technology while adding value added services. This includes but is not limited to LTL, intermodal and International transportation services.
We have locations throughout the United States in Atlanta, GA, Chattanooga,TN, Centre, AL, Jacksonville, FL, Lowell, AR, Ann Arbor, MI and Raleigh, NC.
We have an immediate openings in several of our office locations.
Scott Logistics Corp. offers a Competitive Benefits Package, including:
Attractive Salary plus Generous Commission and Bonuses
Paid Employee Medical Health Benefit
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision plans
Company funded $25K Life Insurance Policy
Short-term and Long-term Disability
Paid Holidays and PTO Days
Employee 401K Plan
Company Funded Employee Assistance Program
Voluntary Supplemental Insurances Available
Smoking Cessation Reimbursement Program
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Logistics Coordinator jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina:
Logistics Management Specialist
Amita in Raleigh, NC
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Administrative Coordinator, Investment Banking (NC) NEW!
FMI Corporation in Raleigh, NC
Posted 3 days ago on iCIMS
PROJECT COORDINATOR - NC MENTAL HEALTH ADVISORY
UNC Health Care in Chapel Hill, NC
Posted 1 month ago on HospitalCareers