Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Meter Installer Jobs in Newark, DE
Utility Meter Installer - Training Provided
To be considered for employment please submit a resume with your response to this post.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify any problems and issues and elevate these to the Supervising Meter Technician when necessary.
• Document the completion of all work performed.
• Perform the daily task of field deployment and route saturation
• Physically be able to lift equipment or other object weighing 35 pounds or more.
• Physically be able to work in the environment. This includes walking, climbing, stooping 8-10 hours per day in all types of weather conditions.
• Must have Microsoft Windows knowledge
• Ability to work in a fast pace, production, deadline driven environment
• Deliver exceptional quality installations
• Ability to accurately record information in a windows based handheld computer.
• Self motivated and can work independently with technical support as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Self-motivated, ability to work with little supervision
• Good verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to read and understand maps
• Adaptability/Flexibility - Must be willing to work weekends/overtime as required
• Customer Service -- Must be able to interact effectively with field representatives and customers in a proactive manner
• Clean driving record for 5 years and a valid driver's license
• Must bring in driving record at time of interview
• Pass criminal background check for past 7 years
• Drug Free - Pass a DOT approved drug screen
• Good physical condition to work in the environment.
• Previous related experience helpful
• High School diploma or GED
About Scope Services, Inc.:
Scope Services Inc. is a premier Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Construction, Maintenance Contractor, and temporary staffing specialist to commercial and energy related industries. Since it's inception in 1965, Scope Services has built a reputation of being a premier provider of high quality solutions targeted to utility and large commercial markets with a dedication to safety, quality and integrity that benefit our clients, employees and partners. We pride ourselves in building long-lasting relationships with our clients. Many of our current contracts have been with clients that we have done business with for more than 25 years.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Meter Installer jobs in Newark, Delaware:
INSTALLER/MEDICAL ALERT INSTALLER-PART TIME
Critical Signal Technologies in Wilmington, DE
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
AWESOME INSTALLER of HVAC who deserves appreciation
Moon Services Inc. in Newark, DE
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
JobsinCable in New Castle, DE
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter