Posted 2 years ago in Construction/Skilled Trade
MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD, 21+ YEARS OF AGE, CLEAN CRIMINAL HISTORY & BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREEN
MUST BRING CURRENT MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) TO THE INTERVIEW TO BE CONSIDERED
The function of the Meter Installer is to install, disconnect, remove and reconnect electric power meters used to record current consumption of residential, commercial, and industrial customers. This function is to be performed efficiently, while creating a good relationship with Client’s customers.
1. Performs daily start-up procedures for up loading, verifying assignments and
performs daily maintenance on vehicle as prescribed (see daily maintenance
2. Accurately reads various types of meters both residential and commercial.
3. Perform meter exchanges/installs and capture accurate information, using Windows based handheld device.
4. Use volt meter to test voltage, amperage and continuity as needed.
5. Uses good customer relation skills and communication techniques while performing the job as a Utility Outsource Services Meter Installer.
6. Performs a security check on each meter to ensure there is no loss of revenue to Client Company and each meter is functioning properly. Also perform safety site survey of each premise.
7. Capable of working independently with good judgment.
8. Supports “self-reporting system” daily. This means all incidents, no matter the degree of severity, must be reported in writing.
9. Able to navigate using GPS or paper maps as needed.
10. Be constantly mindful of ways to improve and maintain customer relations.
11. Performs other duties as specifically requested by supervisor or management.
12. If required assist other offices.
13. Follow all Utility Outsource Services safety rules, D.O.T. and other driving laws and regulations. Follow client safety policy.
14. Performs all orders with proper materials and adheres to all personal protective equipment requirements.
Scope Services Inc. is a premier Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Construction, Maintenance Contractor, and temporary staffing specialist to commercial and energy related industries. Since it's inception in 1965, Scope Services has built a reputation of being a premier provider of high quality solutions targeted to utility and large commercial markets with a dedication to safety, quality and integrity that benefit our clients, employees and partners. We pride ourselves in building long-lasting relationships with our clients. Many of our current contracts have been with clients that we have done business with for more than 25 years.
Browse installers jobs in Gaithersburg, Maryland:
SHEETMETAL MECHANIC - Rockville, MD
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
SHEETMETAL MECHANIC - Chantilly, VA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Dish Network - Arlington, VA
Posted yesterday on Beyond