Posted 2 years ago in Construction/Skilled Trade
Role and Responsibilities
• Supervising field technicians performing electrical meter reconnect work for Pepco.
• Scheduling of work and staff to provide coverage (6-7days a week) to meet work requirements without the use of excessive overtime.
• Inspecting and maintaining fleet of service vehicles.
• Performing daily safety tailgate meetings to minimize possibility safety incidents in field and office environment
• Use of multiple computers utilization to support daily operation of dispatch system.
• Assist manager in various duties related to operation of project.
• Track and maintain tool inventories for techs.
• Accountable for operation of project when manager is absent.
• Additional accountability will require interaction with other projects/customers assigned to manager
• Accountable for covering open field assignments when needed.
• Require a minimum of 2 years electrical field work experience.
• Intermediate level of computer skills a must.
• Minimum of 3 experiences in a supervisory role.
· Good communication skill verbal and written
· Punctual and reliable attendance
· Flexibility to work varying work schedules
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School Diploma
· Relevant certification of experience in field.
· This position requires that we work in all weather conditions
· Be able to navigate vehicle in high congested traffic areas safely.
· Availability for management and personnel is to provide coverage up to 7 days a week
Scope Services Inc. is a premier Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Construction, Maintenance Contractor, and temporary staffing specialist to commercial and energy related industries. Since it's inception in 1965, Scope Services has built a reputation of being a premier provider of high quality solutions targeted to utility and large commercial markets with a dedication to safety, quality and integrity that benefit our clients, employees and partners. We pride ourselves in building long-lasting relationships with our clients. Many of our current contracts have been with clients that we have done business with for more than 25 years.
Browse field supervisor jobs in Landover, Maryland:
Scope Services, Inc. - Lanham, MD
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
CCA Floors & Interiors - Washington, DC
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Coca-Cola Refreshments - Hanover, MD
Posted 9 days ago on TopUSAJobs