Do you love working in a restaurant? Are you results driven and love a challenge? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you looking for a LOTZ Better place to work? Schlotzsky's could be the place for you!
We are currently hiring a Restaurant Manager to join the team in Downtown Houston. The Restaurant is open Monday-Friday from 7am-3pm.
The RM is responsible for superior quality of operations and ensuring that each guest has an outstanding experience. This includes successful implementation, communication, execution and balance of all key result areas.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years restaurant operations experience with a QSR or casual dining concept and experience with the following:
- Analyzing financial data and determining areas of opportunity for increased sales, eliminating budget variances and communicating financial goals to employees.
- Developing employees through leadership, clear open door communication, training and ongoing feedback as well as by serving as a role model.
- Interviewing, hiring and training employees to support their success. Minimizing employee turnover by providing a positive work environment for all employees.
- Ensuring facilities and sanitation are maintained in accordance with company standards and guest expectations.
- Holding employees accountable for meeting key result areas as well as expected attendance and grooming standards.
- Executing all company sponsored marketing events and promotions to drive profits and encourage excitement around the Schlotzsky’s brand.
Schlotzsky’s offers a great work environment and opportunities to advance your career with:
- Pay starting at $25K + Depending on Expereince
- 5 Day Work Week - 50 Hours per Week
- Grease Free Kitchens
- No Graveyard Shifts
- Quarterly Bonus Plan with Unlimited Earnings Potential
- Competitive Benefits Package with No Waiting Period for Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time (2 wks-1st year, 3 wks-2nd year, 4 wks-5th year)
- Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match with no waiting period
When you join our growing restaurant operations team, you will be trained to operate a Schlotzsky's restaurant and work in a well-defined system. Along the way, you will have the opportunity for career growth, and develop the basic business skills required to operate a successful business.
In 1971, a small restaurant on South Congress Avenue in Austin, Texas was home to a single, one-of-a-kind sandwich. The menu was succinct: one delectable sandwich composed of a unique combination of premium meats, cheeses, and marinated black olives served on hot Schlotzsky's sourdough bread. From humble origins, The Original created a passionate customer following.
Now, more than 40 years later, Schlotzsky's is an international sandwich franchise restaurant chain with locations in 37 states and three foreign countries. As we've grown, customers' tastes have evolved, and so has our menu. The Original is still our most famous sandwich, but today you can also enjoy fresh baked bread, delicious hot sandwiches, Artisan flatbreads, specialty pizzas, toasted wraps, freshly tossed salads, gourmet soups, and more!
Our restaurant look has evolved, too. Since 2011, we've remodeled and upgraded our locations with a fun, unique look that includes circle-themed design and photography. You'll also find many of our locations offer Cinnabon's warm, homemade treats including the Cinnabon Classic Roll and CinnaPacks.
Yet even with an expanded offering, and hundreds of franchise restaurants, our tastes remain true to our roots. Schlotzsky's is still using the highest quality ingredients to make the world's best sandwich. Stop by and see us for The Original, toasted wrap or a Cinnabon Classic Roll you may be surprised by what you find.