“Competitive Hourly Rate and opportunity to work 1:1 with Amazing kids”
- Schaefer Education Solutions has immediate openings for licensed intervention specialist
- Schaefer has a full-time opening available
- Schaefer is an approved Peterson Scholarship and Autism Scholarship provider for the Ohio Department of Education
- Licensed Intervention Specialist Responsibilities: Implement IEP goals and objectives, Track progress on IEP goals and objectives, Report progress one time per quarter
- Licensed Intervention Specialist Requirements: Must have certification in the state of Ohio
- Salary: $38,000 - $45,000dependent upon experience and education
- Licensed Intervention Specialist Benefits: Retirement plan with company match and health insurance available
- Population: We work with individuals who have Autism, Dyslexia, Learning Differences, Behavioral challenges in a 1:1 setting.
- Please go to schaefer-edu.com to learn more about what we do. Schaefer has been in business for 8 years. We work with students all over Greater Dayton areas including Beavercreek, Greater Dayton Area, Bellbrook, Huber Heights, Miamisburg, Xenia, etc.
- Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
About Schaefer Education Solutions:
Please go to schaefer-edu.com to learn more about what we do