Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Manufacturing Maintenance Technician Jobs in North Kingstown, RI
Manufacturing Technician Chemical 2nd shift Train on 1st $14 + #2
Function Title: Manufacturing Technician II
Location: North Kingstown, RI Manufacturing Facilities
Reporting to: Manufacturing Manager
1. Perform a variety of pre-fill and post-fill packaging tasks including: Container Staging, Labeling,
Carton Forming, Boxing, Inspection and Palletizing.
2. Perform a variety of tasks associated with filling such as: Fill weight determination, Manual and
Automatic Filling, Closure Application, Bagging and Inspection.
3. Perform advanced processing tasks including: vessel charging, vessel & equipment crossovers,
and batch adjustments
4. Returnable Container processing activities (EP only).
5. Lotus Notes navigational skills to obtain reference data in regard to Work Instructions, ECN’s,
Specifications and Procedures.
6. Operate forklift trucks and other vehicles safely to minimize any product and asset damage.
7. Properly prepare skids of materials with tasks such as Pallet Wrapping, Pallet Inspection and
8. Waste water-processing activities (EP only).
9. General housekeeping practices to provide for a clean and safe environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• A High School degree or equivalent with 2-5 years manufacturing experience is preferred.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures and Environmental, Health and Safety Policies.
• Multitasking and flexibility/versatility is required.
• Intermediate computer skills are required.
• The ability to obtain a fork truck certification.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and back ground check.
About Savvy Staffing Solutions:
Savvy Staffing Solutions
853 North Main Street, 2nd floor
Leominster, MA, 01453
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Manufacturing Maintenance Technician jobs in North Kingstown, Rhode Island: