( Must be US Citizen )
Thank YOU, and I appreciate YOU for expressing interest in this posting ! ... Please take NOTE and make sure that YOU match ALL the Job Specifications outlined below ... My Client has very Specific Requirements ... Criteria matching is crucial for YOUR Placement ! ... We recognize that the foundation for providing excellent service begins with recruiting exceptional candidates ...
Thank you for complying with our process ...
Sr. IT Architect's "Multiple Positions"
Seeking a Sr. IT Architect wanting to heavily contribute to planning, design, implementation, verification, deployment, and support activities for custom software components and applications. Provide advanced technical, logical, and problem solving expertise to help create innovative software solutions; may perform task management activities for other software engineers.
Education and Experience:
•Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience
•7+ years of progressively advanced object oriented commercial or government software development experience
•Experience with C# and Visual Studio required (Experience with Java a potential substitute)
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
More About the Position
( Advanced knowledge )
• relevant technologies
• software development methodologies
• programming languages
• the principles
• practices, and techniques of object oriented design/development
• software unit
• integration testing
• source code management and defect tracking
•Ability to understand and utilize UML (Unified Modeling Language) is a plus !
( Expert ability to )
• Understand and utilize UML (Unified Modeling Language) .
• Effectively utilize both written and verbal communication skills.
• Identify complex problems and provide multiple solutions.
• Understand, create, and communicate complex design specifications.
• Quickly and effectively breakdown assignments into work tasks.
• Provide effort and schedule estimates and successfully achieve them.
• write complex computer software components and applications.
• identify and solve complex problems.
• Use judgment and logic in decision-making considering relative to costs and benefits of potential actions.
• Demonstrated ability to promote a corporate ethics.
• Exhibit a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the organization.
• Willingness to be a IT team lead.
• Ability to understand and utilize UML (Unified Modeling Language) is a plus.
• Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance required.
• US citizenship required.
In summary, client needs Candidates to have experience with C#, WinForms, Visual Studio and Object Oriented Design
Benefits Include: Paid Time off, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short/Long-term Disability Insurances; 401K Profit Sharing, Casual Dress Code.
( Please include the following )
• Resume or CV (PDF) form.
• 2 (Verifiable) Working References ...
Qualified candidates are encourages to apply for immediate consideration.
Thank You ...
About Save U Staffing:
Why work with Save U Staffing ?
We're strategically focused on Moving YOU forward with our teams to
support YOU, as We know Your contributions and expertise need to be
rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package, and a healthy
work balance ...
We are bringing NEW energy, and drive to placing professionals ...