Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Project Engineer Jobs in Salt Lake City, UT
Process Project Engineer SUS#31538
Thank YOU, and I appreciate YOU for expressing interest in this posting ! ... Please take NOTE and make sure that YOU match ALL the Job Specifications outlined below ... My Client has very Specific Requirements ... Criteria matching is crucial for YOUR Placement ! ... We recognize that the foundation for providing excellent service begins with recruiting exceptional candidates ...
Thank you for complying with our process ...
Position Title Process Project Engineer
Location Salt Lake City, UT
Our Clients Company is seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to work in the Salt Lake City facility as a process/project engineer.
• BS/MS Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Manufacturing or other applicable engineering discipline. Master's degree preferred.
• Engineering technology degrees may be considered. Minimum of ten (10) years of successful experience as an engineer in chemical/manufacturing/batch processing environment.
• Strong knowledge of chemicals (hazardous and non-hazardous), chemical industry standards, and good manufacturing processes.
• Knowledge of applicable health, safety and environmental standards and regulations.
• Working knowledge of and experience in the application of lean manufacturing principles.
• STRONG HISTORY of significant and successful project management including new construction, plant design, process change and design, etc.
• Demonstrated flexibility in a very dynamic work environment and manage multiple tasks/functions concurrently.
Bottom line requirements :
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
2. 3 + years of successful experience as an engineer in chemical/manufacturing/batch processing environment.
3. Strong knowledge of chemicals (hazardous and non-hazardous), chemical industry standards, and good manufacturing processes.
The Ideal Candidate
• Please include the following :
• Resume or CV (PDF) form ...
Qualified candidates are encourages to apply for immediate consideration.
Please submit school transcript with resume.
Thank You ...
About Save U Staffing:
Why work with Save U Staffing ?
We're strategically focused on Moving YOU forward with our teams to
support YOU, as We know Your contributions and expertise need to be
rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package, and a healthy
work balance ...
We are bringing NEW energy, and drive to placing professionals ...
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Project Engineer jobs in Salt Lake, Utah:
Project Engineer-Capital Projects
Jim Kay & Associates in Salt Lake, UT
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Real Estate Development Company in Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Structural Project Engineer
BHB Consulting Engineers in Salt Lake, UT
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter