( US Citizen or Permanent Resident Status )
Thank YOU, and I appreciate YOU for expressing interest in this posting ! ... Please take NOTE and make sure that YOU match ALL the Job Specifications outlined below ... My Client has very Specific Requirements ... Criteria matching is crucial for YOUR Placement ! ... We recognize that the foundation for providing excellent service begins with recruiting exceptional candidates ...
Thank you for complying with our process ...
Position Title Machine Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
Relocation Yes - But they want someone from the Northeast.
Location Bethel, VT
Our client is recognized as a world leader and innovator in precision injection molding, tooling and contract manufacturing serving market leading companies across the globe.
The Maintenance Technician works as a team member of the Machine Maintenance Department. Responsible for Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of molding machines and plant systems and auxiliary equipment. This includes control wiring on automation projects, updating machine changes, troubleshooting of electronic systems, robot programming and downloading new programs from equipment suppliers. PLC programming experience preferred, but not required. Other duties include general maintenance, parts inventory and miscellaneous duties to support manufacturing. Perform other related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Industrial equipment background.
• Previous injection molding machine mechanical experience required (5 yr minimum.).
• Ability to identify problems and communicate solutions in a constructive and positive manner.
• General math skills and mechanical aptitude.
• Demonstrated leadership skills to support and strengthen team spirit.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good safety record.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Good organizational and record-keeping skills a must.
• Valid VT Drivers License with clean record.
• Ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
• Flexibility to work additional hours and weekends when needed.
• Must have own general mechanic's tools (wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, etc.).
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. High School Diploma, GED or higher.
2. Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
3. 5 + years of experience in an industrial setting working with injection molding machines.
4. Must have own general mechanic's tools (wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, etc.).
Please include the following :
• Resume or CV in (PDF) Form
Qualified candidates are encourages to apply for immediate consideration.
Thank You ...
About Save U Staffing:
Why work with Save U Staffing ?
We're strategically focused on Moving YOU forward with our teams to
support YOU, as We know Your contributions and expertise need to be
rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package, and a healthy
work balance ...
We are bringing NEW energy, and drive to placing professionals ...
Posted 3 years ago