( Must be US Citizen )
Thank YOU, and I appreciate YOU for expressing interest in this posting ! ... Please take NOTE and make sure that YOU match ALL the Job Specifications outlined below ... My Client has very Specific Requirements ... Criteria matching is crucial for YOUR Placement ! ... We recognize that the foundation for providing excellent service begins with recruiting exceptional candidates ...
Thank you for complying with our process ...
Legal Office Manager
Location : San Francisco, CA
A Prestigious global firm is seeking an experienced Office Manager for the San Francisco office. The ideal candidate comes with 5+ years of legal office management experience with a mid to large size law firm as well as a Bachelor's Degree and PHR.
More About the Position :
Responsible for providing administrative support in a law office. Assists attorneys and paralegals with managing schedules, coordinating meetings and travel, answering phones, and communicating with clients.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Provide administrative assistance to legal staff in a law office.
• Manage schedules, including trial dates and hearings.
• Coordinate appointments, meetings, and business travel.
• Schedule conference rooms.
• Plan, support, and implement logistics for executive level internal events.
• Coordinate meetings, teleconference, WebEX meetings and video conferences.
• Coordinate with customers, external counsel and other vendors to obtain and exchange information and documentation related to legal matters.
• Assess the urgency of situations and determine appropriate actions, monitor status of pending item, provide follow up and keep management informed by communicating a wide variety of information.
• Prepare legal correspondence and presentations.
• Maintain legal management systems.
• Conduct research for report preparation.
• Train attorneys and support staff in the use of all office systems, including case management system, filing protocols, and docket/diary procedures.
• Utilize case management system for electronic data management of legal files and creation of management reports.
• Ensure that all necessary information is shared between clients and attorneys on various files.
• Oversee and coordinate acquisition and maintenance of legal research and reference materials for office, including hard copy and electronic materials.
The Ideal Candidate
(( Please include the following ))
• Resume or CV (PDF) form.
• Large, Law Firm Experience ... ( from 300 to 3000+ )
• 2 (Verifiable) Working References, Salary History, Ect ...
• 5+ years of legal office management experience
• Must have excellent academic credentials.
Qualified candidates are encourages to apply for immediate consideration.
Thank You ...
About Save U Staffing:
Why work with Save U Staffing ?
We're strategically focused on Moving YOU forward with our teams to
support YOU, as We know Your contributions and expertise need to be
rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package, and a healthy
work balance ...
We are bringing NEW energy, and drive to placing professionals ...
Posted 4 years ago