( US Citizen or Permanent resident Status )
Thank YOU, and I appreciate YOU for expressing interest in this posting ! ... Please take NOTE and make sure that YOU match ALL the Job Specifications outlined below ... My Client has very Specific Requirements ... Criteria matching is crucial for YOUR Placement ! ... We recognize that the foundation for providing excellent service begins with recruiting exceptional candidates ...
Thank you for complying with our process ...
Position Title Inventory Sourcing Manager - Food Industry
Location South Central Wisconsin (Between Madison and Milwaukee)
Save U Staffing is seeking an EXPERIENCED Inventory/Sourcing Manager to manage all aspects of inventory including onsite and offsite warehousing and support the Supply Chain with negotiations and vendor management.
This position has responsibility for managing inventory staff. This position is accountable for a defined operating budget in conjunction with the Supply Chain department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Supervise staff in accordance with department requirements
* Manage on hand inventory in all designated locations
* Manage inventory levels and determine proper levels to support operations
* Follow FIFO and FEFO methods
* Track and report department KPIs
* Negotiate vendor contract pricing
* Perform all aspects of vendor management as assigned
* Develop, update and manage departmental process
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Abilities Required:
* 5 years or more of inventory management experience
* 3 years or more of Purchasing or Sourcing experience, particularly packaging materials
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain
* Process excellence or Project Management training
Company is a leading national private label and contract packing food manufacturer. They provide products to many national retailers, wholesalers, distributors, club and mass stores, as well as industrial accounts including other food manufacturers.
Bottom line requirements :
1. 5 years or more of inventory management experience.
2. 3 years or more of Purchasing or Sourcing experience including packaging materials.
3. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain.
4. Project Management experience or training.
5. Local or close enough for a short easy move.
Please include the following :
• Resume or CV in (PDF) Form
Qualified candidates are encourages to apply for immediate consideration.
Thank You ...
About Save U Staffing:
Why work with Save U Staffing ?
We're strategically focused on Moving YOU forward with our teams to
support YOU, as We know Your contributions and expertise need to be
rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package, and a healthy
work balance ...
We are bringing NEW energy, and drive to placing professionals ...