Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Engineering Jobs in Hartford, VT
Director Aerodynamic Hydrodynamic Engineering SUS#31654
Thank YOU, and I appreciate YOU for expressing interest in this posting ! ... Please take NOTE and make sure that YOU match ALL the Job Specifications outlined below ... My Client has very Specific Requirements ... Criteria matching is crucial for YOUR Placement ! ... We recognize that the foundation for providing excellent service begins with recruiting exceptional candidates ...
Thank you for complying with our process ...
Job Title: Director Aerodynamic Hydrodynamic Engineering
Town / City: White River Junction
Job Type: Permanent full-time
We need strong management experience in aerodynamic / hydrodynamic engineering.
Directs and coordinates all aerodynamic/hydrodynamic research, design and development activities and components, products, and systems, personally or through subordinate senior staff members.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Writes, in collaboration with Sales & Marketing, cost-and schedule-competitive proposals.
- Plans, monitors, and takes necessary action for staff assignments, budget/expenses, and project progress for the Aerodynamic/Hydrodynamic department.
- Strives continuously for reducing design and test time without compromising work/product quality, in collaboration with his/her staff members.
- Ensures experience gained is applied to designs and tests within his/her organization.
- Participates in, and occasionally leads, advanced technology projects, in collaboration with the Director of Advanced Technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Master's preferred.
2. 15 + years of direct industrial experience in aerodynamic/hydrodynamic performance of components, products, and systems.
3. Strong management experience in aerodynamic / hydrodynamic design and engineering.
Please include the following :
• Resume or CV in (PDF) Form
Qualified candidates are encourages to apply for immediate consideration.
Thank You ...
About Save U Staffing:
Why work with Save U Staffing ?
We're strategically focused on Moving YOU forward with our teams to
support YOU, as We know Your contributions and expertise need to be
rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package, and a healthy
work balance ...
We are bringing NEW energy, and drive to placing professionals ...
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Engineering jobs in Hartford, Vermont:
Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Lebanon, NH
Posted 2 months ago on the web
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord in Lebanon, NH
Posted 1 month ago on StartWire
Director of Engineering - Light Industrial Systems
Hypertherm in Lebanon, NH
Posted 5 months ago on Glassdoor