( Must be US Citizen )
Thank YOU, and I appreciate YOU for expressing interest in this posting ! ... Please take NOTE and make sure that YOU match ALL the Job Specifications outlined below ... My Client has very Specific Requirements ... Please understand these are very $ HIGH PAYING $ positions and so Criteria matching is crucial for YOUR Placement ! ... We recognize that the foundation for providing excellent service begins with recruiting exceptional candidates, cultivating YOUR talents, and Integration with our Client ...
Thank you for complying with our process !
Architect :(BI)Business Intelligence
Salary: Incredible wages + Bonus
We are Seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Architect who will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, designing, and implementing our clients BI solutions for one of America’s most successful retail chains. The BI Architect is also responsible in providing leadership, guidance, and mentoring for a team of other Business Intelligence analysts and developers in a cutting-edge Business Objects / Netezza environment!
• Work with end users to deliver innovative Business Objects Universes and Reports
• Define long-term strategic goals for data warehousing in conjunction with key stakeholders
• Design database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures
• Implement Enterprise Change Management Methods for Business Objects Universes and Reports
• Create data models for new data warehouse development and/or changes to existing data stores
• Design and manage data warehouse improvement and growth projects
• Plan and implement capacity and resource expansion to ensure data warehouse scalability
• Implement automated solutions to detect, notify, and resolve data quality issues
• Design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving
• Ensure effective availability, protection, and integrity of data assets
• Participate in monthly on-call support rotation with other BI team members
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science or software engineering
• 10+ years experience architecting, designing, building, and administering Business Intelligence solutions
• 5+ years designing, building, and supporting multiple Business
• 5+ years developing standard reports for 100+ concurrent users across multiple functional areas
• 3+ years installing and administering Business Objects Xi developer tools
• 3+ years of recent experience administering Business Objects platforms
• 5+ years developing and optimizing complex ANSI SQL queries for use in production reporting applications
• 3+ years developing BI solutions in an Oracle or Netezza database
• 1+ year building BI solutions using agile, lean, and/or SCRUM methodologies
• Demonstrated to be an excellent written and oral communicator
Questions/Points to review with candidates;
BI Professionals! Have you held the role of Business Intelligence Architect in an enterprise-level organization? Have you been responsible for the strategic design and implementation of data warehouses, data marts, and Business Intelligence solutions while ensuring high levels of data/application availability? You would also be responsible for defining data standards and data models for warehouse architectures.