We have a need for several Computer Systems Analysts with a Fortune 500 Client in the Baltimore, MD area. Job Responsibilities:
- (Required knowledge) Migration of File Transfer operations from Gentran GIS and/or Connect:Direct to Tibco MFT platform
- Interface with existing client's external Data Trading Partners to coordinate migration of both inbound and outbound file transfer jobs to new environment.
- Conduct migration activities including completion of File Transfer standard security documentation, establish test file transfers with partners, record results, resolve technical issues, move new file transfer relationship to production and shutdown legacy Gentran file transfer relationship upon successful migration.
- Adhere to defined migration process documentation and project status reporting requirements
- Work will be high volume, fast paced and involve tight schedule constraints
All qualified non-US citizen candidates must be able to provide proof of U.S. residency for three years prior to beginning work on this contract.Pay: $24.00/hr
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4 or more years of professional experience.
- Technical experience in Mainframe (z/OS, z/Linux), Unix (Solaris)/Linux data processing operating environments is required.
- Experience with automated electronic file transfer methods and processes. Experience with MS Office products (Word and Excel) from a user perspective.
- Experience working with Trouble Ticket Tracking Systems such as, Remedy, is desirable.
About Sapphire Solutions and Services, LLC:
Sapphire Solutions and Services leadership team offers a wide-range of capabilities to include a solid history of working closely with customers, at all levels, to improve overall performance and reduce Information Technology (IT) costs by knowing their business processes, evaluating current operations, applying operational and business metrics to help manage performance, and maturing complex environments to posture customers and partners to meet changing business requirements. The additional value that the Sapphire Solutions and Services Team brings to the environment is not only our proven program and project management skills and capabilities, but also the hands-on experience in actually delivering the services that make up an IT services capability. Sapphire Solutions and Services understands what it takes to provide our customers and partners a services, and possess the unique capabilities that other Women Owned Small Businesses do not.
Posted 3 years ago