• Take ownership as the Agile Expert resource.
• Provide tactical consultancy on world-class software practices across the project teams respective businesses
• Collaborate within Agile COE with representation from businesses to adopt and implement best practices.
• Coach technical & product management teams in agile management, cultural and development practices (e.g. Scrum, Lean & XP).
• Participate as a coordinated global operations team supporting widespread agile adoption across the sites.
• Serve as an expert on Agile software principles to technical managers, developers, quality engineers,, software designers, and architects.
• Maintain a knowledge base of software process, development and implementation best practices.
• Attend software development seminars, seek external consultation, and remain in touch with industry trends.
• Use expertise to identify and extract process improvements that will result in measurable quality, predictability and efficiency improvements.
• Develop working relationships with internal/external consultants to help build commonality in software development techniques.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited institute.
• Ability to clearly communicate process change to achieve the change in development process.
• Ability to present clearly and succinctly to the business stakeholders, product leaders and development team members.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical coaching and/or organizational process & transformation roles.
• At least 2 years experience in a leadership position within a development team
About Sapient Global Markets:
At Sapient Global Markets, we are quite literally on the front lines of the biggest issues facing the global markets leaders today �??�¢�?�?�?�? investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory agencies. . We offer the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for todays dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership.
As Senior Associate, Quality Assurance at Sapient Global Markets you will help to realize software quality assurance projects and drive testing of software solutions we develop for our clients in the financial and commodities industry. You will play a variety of roles including conceptualization of quality assurance and test plans, implementation, project management and functional leadership under supervision as part of a larger project.
Posted 3 years ago