Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently searching for a Senior Recruiter to join our team! This person will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting and selection of high level personnel for multiple business functions.
- Reviews resumes and applications and conduct screening interviews of qualified candidates. Consults with management to identify and recommend the most qualified candidates. Negotiates and documents employment offers within the company guidelines. Recruit for high level management positions in all business functions (Director’s and Vice Presidents).
- Develop job postings for open positions and place employment postings on the most effective media (internet job sites, college job placement offices and internal job postings.)
- Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure adequate coverage of personnel needs.
- Develops recruiting specifications and determines most effective recruiting methods and sources to attract quality candidates.
- Administers the appropriate pre-employment testing. Verify degrees and check candidate’s references.
- Keeps informed of developments in such areas as wages and salaries, employee benefits, and general personnel practices.
- Manage vendors related to recruitment activities such as search firms, job boards and applicant tracking.
- Research and assess new sourcing tools.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system.
- Responsible for onboarding new hires.
- Training new recruiters both in the corporate office and the field.
- Excellent interviewing skills; should have strong knowledge of recruiting strategy
- Proficient computer skills including Micro Soft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in the performance of duties in a pleasant, friendly manner with the ability to handle confidential information
- Able to handle multiple task and deadlines within a fast-paced environment, take initiative, and be flexible and cooperative
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.