The Chief Operating Officer, (COO), supports the work of the company's Chief Executive Officer (CEO), focusing on the Internal operations and optimization of day-to-day operations in the company. All internal department heads responsible for delivering SFI services report to the COO.
Responsibilities of the COO:
- Customer Service/Account Management
Personal characteristics required for COO:
- Advise the management team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Establish operational processes/ process improvement
- Manage SFI strategy implementation
- Ensure quality control of all company output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services
- Ensure all department heads are fully informed of operational objectives
- Set operational and / or performance goals for each department which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made
- Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
- Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Facilitate resolution of issues between departments.
- Take charge in high-priority crises.
What You Can Expect by Joining Our Team:
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change
- Passion and the willingness to become immersed in work
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to set priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal accountability
- A competitive salary and commission plan based on success
- The opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people who are bright, creative, courageous and have a passion for what they do.