Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Chief Operations Officer Jobs in Marriottsville, MD
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Needed
The Chief Operating Officer, (COO), supports the work of the company's Chief Executive Officer (CEO), focusing on the Internal operations and optimization of day-to-day operations in the company. All internal department heads responsible for delivering SFI services report to the COO.
- Customer Service/Account Management
Responsibilities of the COO:
- Advise the management team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Establish operational processes/ process improvement
- Manage SFI strategy implementation
- Ensure quality control of all company output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services
- Ensure all department heads are fully informed of operational objectives
- Set operational and / or performance goals for each department which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made
- Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
- Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Facilitate resolution of issues between departments.
- Take charge in high-priority crises.
Personal characteristics required for COO:
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change
- Passion and the willingness to become immersed in work
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to set priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal accountability
What You Can Expect by Joining Our Team:
- A competitive salary and commission plan based on success
- The opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people who are bright, creative, courageous and have a passion for what they do.
About Sales Focus, Inc.:
Don't pass up on this opportunity to join a market leader in the sales outsourcing industry. We're looking for smart, professional and hard working sales professionals to join our team.
Sales Focus has been building intelligent sales solutions for our clients since we pioneered the sales outsourcing industry in 1998. Sales Focus has generated well over $10B in revenue on behalf of our clients, utilizing our repeatable S.O.L.D.TM process, which allows us to build dedicated sales teams focused on tactical revenue generation for growing companies in the US and abroad.
Sales Focus (SFI) is based in Howard County, MD with approximately 100 Full Time (W-2) Employees. SFI not only offers local, regional and national sales capabilities, but offers these services to firms around the world who are looking for a US sales presence. Conversely SFI allows US companies to sell globally through a consortium of international partners in Europe, South America, Pacific Rim and North Africa.
SFI has experienced substantial growth over the past 18 years; awarded to the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list (2015, 2063) as well as Smart CEO's 50 Fastest Growing Companies in the Washington/Baltimore Area in 2014, 2015 & 2016.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Chief Operations Officer jobs in Marriottsville, Maryland:
Chief Financial Officer
Ajulia Executive Search in Jessup, MD
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Chief Operating Officer
Annapolis Area Christian School in Severn, MD
Posted 6 days ago on Beyond
Chief Financial Officer / CFO - AllState Leasing
Mile One Automotive in Towson, MD
Posted 12 days ago on Beyond