Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Chief Operations Officer Jobs in Marriottsville, MD
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Needed
The Chief Operating Officer, (COO), supports the work of the company's Chief Executive Officer (CEO), focusing on the Internal operations and optimization of day-to-day operations in the company. All internal department heads responsible for delivering SFI services report to the COO.
- Customer Service/Account Management
Responsibilities of the COO:
- Advise the management team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Establish operational processes/ process improvement
- Manage SFI strategy implementation
- Ensure quality control of all company output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services
- Ensure all department heads are fully informed of operational objectives
- Set operational and / or performance goals for each department which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made
- Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
- Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Facilitate resolution of issues between departments.
- Take charge in high-priority crises.
Personal characteristics required for COO:
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change
- Passion and the willingness to become immersed in work
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to set priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal accountability
What You Can Expect by Joining Our Team:
- A competitive salary and commission plan based on success
- The opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people who are bright, creative, courageous and have a passion for what they do.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Chief Operations Officer jobs in Marriottsville, Maryland: