: .NET DeveloperReports to
: IT ManagerLocation
: Columbus, OHEducation
: ProfessionalRelevant Experience
: 3 to 5 yearsCompensation
: Based on Experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- 3-5 years .NET developing experience
- Demonstrated expertise in Object-oriented application architecture, design and development
- Integration of .Net applications with SQL Server 2005/2008
- Experience with source control integration (SVN, SourceSafe)
- Create and modify SQL stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques in a highly challenging, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills; ability to logically identify process flows and design effective solutions
- Proactive attitude and keen sense of urgency to resolve business issues
- Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming to satisfy business requirements
- Design and deliver architectures, user interfaces, middle-tier and server-side components
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations
- Work directly with business analysts and project managers and develop innovative technology solutions
- Analyze requirements and design the solution based on established application architecture and development best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Founded in 1982 with headquarters in Columbus, Ohio and offices in Chicago and Dallas, Safeware is one of the most recognized providers of comprehensive insurance policies and extended service plans for a variety of product lines.
Safeware's insurance programs are offered on both individual and commercial/fleet risks. Common purchasers (both individual and commercial) are educational users, students and faculty within K-12 schools, colleges/universities, and other forms of higher education. Safeware's products also fill the gap in commercial settings when there are large deductibles on commercial businessowners/property insurance policies.
Safeware's insurance programs provide coverage for Accidental Damage, Screen Breaks, Liquid Damage (including Submersion) and Power Surges. Safeware insurance policies also cover perils that cannot be addressed by extended warranties or service contracts. These perils include: Theft, Robbery, Burglary, Vandalism, Fire, Flood, Lightning, Wind, Hail and more.
Manufacturer warranties are limited by design, both in duration and in coverage. SafewareESP Extended Service Plans provides enhanced coverage for product lines such as laptops, tablets, netbooks, smartphones, digital cameras and more
Companies looking to provide their customers with enhanced coverage while helping their bottom line can also resell SafewareESP Extended Service Plans. Reseller plans are offered on a variety of product lines such as portable electronics, consumer electronics, wireless devices, major appliances, HVAC and jewelry.
Safeware is a full service insurance agency and warranty administration facility. Our insurance products are underwritten by Fortegra Financial Corporation.
Safeware's expertise in the specialized field of computer insurance combined with Fortegra's financial strength provides the kind of reliable coverage you need and can depend on.
Posted 3 years ago