Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago.
“Great company doing social good!”
· Summary: The role of the Data Quality Specialist includes technical and analytical support to the Coordinated Entry System (CES) Department to ensure data quality and the maintenance of an accurate and up to date Community Queue. This role also helps to cross-match the clients needs with the criteria the housing providers have determined to ensure a positive experience for all parties involved.
· The Data Quality Specialist will work in collaboration with the Homeless Management and Information System (HMIS) Department to monitor the effective linkages of system referrals in HMIS and conduct quality assurance reviews to uphold data integrity of the referral process and quality of data within the HMIS system as it relates to CES. The Data Quality Specialist will be asked to assist with clerical/administrative related activities to support the CES Department which may include: talking with clients to gain the most up-to-date information, working with providing agencies to determine availability and matching criteria, developing or revising forms and other tools to ensure client confidentiality and the protection of client sensitive information, adherence with the compliance activities as outlined by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) regulations governing the HMIS, and the production of reports for local, state and federal funders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Coordinating with clients to gain the most up-to-date information, assisting the providing community to help the clients have the most current records, and ensuring these records are successfully uploaded to the database in order to ensure a successful match can be made.
• Coordinating with housing providers about programs, current and upcoming availability, vacancy rates, ADA compliance issues and other issues to help support the staff to ensure the clients are successfully matched with the program that best fits their needs.
• Daily coordination of the Community Queue by managing the systems of storing client sensitive information, insuring data quality of electronic and physical client documents, and maintenance of the standardized referral operating procedures;
• Refreshes the Community Queue of outdated information on a regular basis ensuring proper service linkages are made in HMIS and client’s status is updated regularly;
• Works closely and cross-training with the Referral Specialist to support the standardization of housing referrals by providing up-to-date status reports for households on the Community Queue (i.e. supporting to track referrals, denials, program vacancies, and availability of doc ready households);
• Works in collaboration with the CES team and HMIS Program Manager to automate the referral process within the data system;
• Participates in the Coordinated Entry Committee by working closely with the Coordinated Entry Manager to produce on-going program status reports, to include: reporting specific housing placement activities, status of the Community Queue, and overall Coordinated Entry system performance metrics;
• Develops trainings and provides trainings for internal and external staff on documentation and data storage processes;
• Provides general support to all Coordinated Entry related projects, as needed; and,
• Other duties, as assigned by the CES Program Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Sacramento Steps Forward (SSF) is the lead agency working to end homelessness in the Sacramento region.
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Quality Specialist jobs in Sacramento CA USA:
Kaiser Permanente in Sacramento, CA
Posted 2 months ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA
Robert Half Office Team in Sacramento, CA
Posted 8 days ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA
OfficeTeam in Sacramento, CA
Posted 26 days ago on Robert Half