Six month contract at a major University.
Must be an US Citizen or have a green card.
Rate is in the $80/hour range
A minimum of 10 years in-depth experience with Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise applications, including PeopleSoft HRMS, FSCM, and
specific experience involving integration with the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub (or equivalent prior iterations) is required. Significant
experience with application version 8.9 to 9.1 (preference is on 9.1) with Tools version 8.51 is expected. The successful candidate
will have participated in multiple applications of the Interaction Hub and be intimately familiar with the Interaction Hub’s capabilities.
Expert knowledge of PeopleSoft core FSCM data structures, configuration and setup, and business processes within the application is
required. Candidates shall also demonstrate experience in the following:
1. Working with mixed teams of business customers to gather requirements and map them to application and integration designs
and functional specifications.
2. Prior University experience working in a relevant role is required.
3. Significant development/programming experience with Oracle/PeopleSoft development technologies (PeopleCode,
Application Designer, Integration Broker, Application Engine, Component Interface, Application Messaging,
nVision/Crystal/xML Publisher, Query Manager) is required.
4. Working directly with application developers and business analysts to ensure that development meets business requirements,
performing quality assurance testing, and completing load testing and performance testing and tuning is required. Prior
experience with Quest stat is preferred.
5. Direct experience in PeopleSoft application upgrades and methodologies to minimize risk with new development and Portal
integrations is required.
6. Expert understanding of the security setup for both HRMS and FSCM applications is required.
7. Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communications skills are required, as well as the ability to quickly
understand the dynamics and working processes of the business office of Contracts and Grants and the IT Enterprise
Application Services group.