“Come work for a Series A funded healthcare startup company!”
Product Owner, Insights
RxRevu is hiring a Product Owner who can define product requirements and offer a consistent product vision, with the goal of helping grow and prioritize our analytics product SwiftRx® Insights™. The goal of Insights™ is to provide behavioral analytics to help organizations reduce care variability, improve patient safety, and better manage pharmacy risk.
· Manage the Insights product from vision, strategy, through roadmap to delivery and ongoing iterations.
· Focus on the quality, long-term viability, and ease-of-use of the products.
· Actively engage and communicate clearly with stakeholders at all levels, including the research and clinical community.
· Understand and validate data insights prototypes and communicate those to cross functional teams to deliver profitable solutions.
· Be the company’s “go to” expert on all data insights led products, and the business landscape it sits in.
· Facilitate the Insights cross functional team to create outstanding solutions and identify any additional resources and support that will help in that goal.
· Identify clear, measurable metrics to track the success of your products, and the hypotheses you need to prove along the way.
· Demonstrated experience delivering innovative data analytics/business intelligence products which have generated significant revenue and commercial impact.
· Excellent analytical skills with proven capability of defining product roadmaps, articulating technical concepts to stakeholders.
· Comfortable working in a collaborative and commercial scientific environment that operates using agile methodologies.
· Motivated and technically capable product manager with knowledge of the data analytics/business intelligence field.
· A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented data analytics/business intelligence products in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate deeply technical concepts to non-technical audiences, at all levels and in all mediums from email to written and oral presentations.
· Great organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
· A highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude, even in the face of demanding deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience:
· 2+ years’ experience operating within a product management capacity within the technology sector.
· Experience defining and delivering successful innovative data/business intelligence products.
· Strong appreciation of data analytics driven products utilizing technologies such as Tableau, Postgres, Snowflake or similar.
· Excellent stakeholder management skills, with proven experience working within cross functional teams.
· Experience presenting product vision and roadmaps to a wider audience.
· Understanding of the healthcare value chain and healthcare IT
Our mission is to help doctors help patients receive better medications at a better price, right when they need it. RxRevu’s technology platform (SwiftRx®) fully integrates with electronic health records and uses real-time, patient-specific data to deliver patient-specific drug costs and lower-cost alternatives at the point of care.