Posted 2 years ago in Retail
Russ Darrow Kia 3 Day Career Event
The Russ Darrow Group, a Leader in Automotive Retail, is looking to add Several Qualified AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONALS to our Successful Sales Team in Wauwatosa on Mayfair Rd.
The Russ Darrow Group is a Fortune 500 company that offers a Team Environment, Great Benefits and ongoing Training and Support for its Associates.
If you’ve got the Horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards This Career is for You!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
· Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
· Maintain high CSI score.
· Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
· Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
· Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
· Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
· Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
· Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Wondering if a Career in Automobile Sales is Right For You?
Take this Quick Career Assessment and Find Out!
Clayton is Making More Money Than Ever if he can do it so can you!
Check it out Dave has just been Promoted to Business Manager after only 6 months on Sales Floor
William is selling cars and you can be to.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
· Sales experience preferred But Not Required
· Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
· Confidence in your ability to be successful.
· A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
· Great attitude with high-energy personality.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Professional appearance and work ethic.
· Self-starter and self-motivated.
· Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Valid Wisconsin driver license and a good driving record.
**All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment**
Compensation and Benefits:
· $4,500 Training Salary
· $45,000-$65,000 1st. Year Income Potential
· Paid Professional Training
· Health and Dental Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· 401K with Company Match
· Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
· Professional Work Environment with Continuous Training
· Many Advancement Opportunities
· Multiple Locations in Wisconsin
OPEN INTERVIEWS 3 DAYS ONLY!
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!
Tues. Mar. 26th Wed. Mar.27th Thurs. Mar. 28th.
For Immediate Consideration and to Schedule your Interview
Send Your Resume Today!
If you are in Alignment with our Values of Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork- Now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply Today!
All Interviews will be Conducted at
RUSS DARROW KIA
1901 N. Mayfair Rd.
The Russ Darrow Group has been Family Owned and Locally Operated for Over 47 Years with Over 600 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 15 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, Fond du Lac, and West Bend Wi.
We represent 11 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia and Mitsubishi, with one of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin.
In 1965 Russ Darrow became the youngest Chrysler dealer in the nation.
For four decades the Russ Darrow Group has been serving our fine Wisconsin communities.
During these past four decades Russ Darrow has grown his business using the same personal values and strong beliefs that he used while growing his family in West Bend, Wisconsin.
Involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success. That dual commitment has allowed our company to fulfill not only the dreams and vision of Russ Darrow but also the dreams of our employees who have made their job a lifelong profession.
Looking for a New Career Opportunity?
Are you looking to start a career at a premier car dealership in Wisconsin? If you are obsessed with being the best, then we may have a position for you at one our Russ Darrow Group dealerships. We are constantly looking for the right people to help us achieve our goal of total customer satisfaction.
Why The Russ Darrow Group:
· 15 Locations in South Eastern Wisconsin representing 11 of the most popular Franchises Available
· #1 Retailer of Kia’s in Wisconsin
· Family Owned and Operated for over 47 years
· Pre-owned Inventory of over 1000 units to sell from
· Fortune 500 type Benefit Package
· Paid Professional Training
· Professional Growth though Continuous Training and Advancement
· Family Friendly Work Schedule
· Above Average Compensation Package
· Team Work Through Trust & Respect
· A Passion for Winning
· Commitment to Customer Enthusiasm
· A Commitment to Continuous Improvement
We would love to hear from you here at the Russ Darrow Group. We know that the only way to continue to be the very best is to employ the very best people. APPLY TODAY!!
The Russ Darrow Automotive Group has been the automotive source for Milwaukee,Fond Du Lac, Appleton and Madison for years. AND WE ARE STILL GROWING! We are a proud member of the community for over 47 years and we are committed to giving back to the people who have given so much to us. We strive to treat our employees and customers as members of our family!
Browse auto jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin: