Rubio’s is hiring Restaurant General Managers and Assistant Managers for their restaurants in Orange County, CA.
If you have previous restaurant management experience, then
We want YOU to Apply Now!
· Work-life Balance! (No late hours)
· Insurance Benefits! (Medical, dental, and vision)
· Health Benefits!
· Retirement Plans! (401k)
· Paid Vacations!
· Paid Holidays!
· Flexible Scheduling!
· Meal Discounts!
· Employee Assistance Programs!
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration
We will be contacting you over the phone, so please watch out for our call!
· 2 years of General Manager experience
· 5 years of total restaurant management experience
· High School diploma, required
· Bilingual (English and Spanish), preferred
· 3 years of management experience (in any restaurant environment) OR at least 1 year General Management experience
· High School diploma
· If you have an Associate’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree:
o 3 years management experience
o 5 years total experience in restaurant environment
· Supervising a restaurant team that delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest service, food cost, labor hours, safety (OSHA), security, cleanliness, and product preparation
· Supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions such as, hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, discharging, staffing and scheduling along with managing the store’s financial performance.
· Communicate with your Area Director/Area Manager regarding corporate business objectives, issues, requirements, and will make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations
If you love working with a talented team of people in a friendly, energetic environment... if you enjoy the satisfaction of pleasing guests with superior service and products... and if you're looking for a company that's growing and wants to help you grow, too... then you belong at Rubio's.
You'll be part of a highly successful, fast-growing enterprise where opportunities abound and where you can work alongside motivated, fun people like yourself. So reel in an exciting career with Rubio's. It could be the catch of a lifetime.
Rubio's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Browse assistant general manager jobs in Orange, California: