Posted 2 years ago in Hospitality/Restaurant
Rubio’s is hiring Restaurant General Managers and Assistant Managers for their restaurants in Orange County, CA.
If you have previous restaurant management experience, then
We want YOU to Apply Now!
· Work-life Balance! (No late hours)
· Insurance Benefits! (Medical, dental, and vision)
· Health Benefits!
· Retirement Plans! (401k)
· Paid Vacations!
· Paid Holidays!
· Flexible Scheduling!
· Meal Discounts!
· Employee Assistance Programs!
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration
We will be contacting you over the phone, so please watch out for our call!
· 2 years of General Manager experience
· 5 years of total restaurant management experience
· High School diploma, required
· Bilingual (English and Spanish), preferred
· 3 years of management experience (in any restaurant environment) OR at least 1 year General Management experience
· High School diploma
· If you have an Associate’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree:
o 3 years management experience
o 5 years total experience in restaurant environment
· Supervising a restaurant team that delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest service, food cost, labor hours, safety (OSHA), security, cleanliness, and product preparation
· Supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions such as, hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, discharging, staffing and scheduling along with managing the store’s financial performance.
· Communicate with your Area Director/Area Manager regarding corporate business objectives, issues, requirements, and will make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations
If you love working with a talented team of people in a friendly, energetic environment... if you enjoy the satisfaction of pleasing guests with superior service and products... and if you're looking for a company that's growing and wants to help you grow, too... then you belong at Rubio's.
You'll be part of a highly successful, fast-growing enterprise where opportunities abound and where you can work alongside motivated, fun people like yourself. So reel in an exciting career with Rubio's. It could be the catch of a lifetime.
Rubio's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Browse assistant general manager jobs in Orange, California: