Sorry, this job was closed 18 days ago. See all open Junior Buyer Jobs in Cincinnati, OH
Benefits OfferedMedical, Dental, Life, 401K, Vision
Plan, coordinate and direct the Company's materials and inventory management activities in accordance with established policies and procedures. Manage procurement and production planning activities to support the global needs of our customers and the Company. Recommend specific projects and/or programs to improve the Company’s performance. Manage areas of responsibility with consideration for the safety, efficiency, harmony and well-being of the Company and its employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist senior buyer/planner in processing purchase orders for materials, supplies and services.
- Place purchase orders for planned machines ensuring the best possible value while meeting appropriate quality and delivery requirements.
- Order routers, bills of material and prints required to fabricate all manufactured parts and assemblies and schedule each manufacturing operation to achieve the end product in accordance with promised completion or shipping dates.
- Work vendor open PO list to ensure consistent communication and commitments on POs from vendors
- Expedite all past due POs for all purchase orders and work with operations to expedite all needed parts
- Maintain raw material inventories at levels to ensure lowest inventory cost and still meet customer delivery requirements.
- Coordinate vendor schedules and interface with specific vendors to ensure that the delivery of all POs meet Rotex schedules.
- Order all Kanban parts based on pull card submission by ensuring Kanban card system is functioning appropriately.
- Place purchase orders based on Buyer “B” report as as assigned from Buyer
- Engage in continuous improvement, being alert for opportunities for cost savings and process improvements.
- Develop and complete action plans toward the accomplishment of the objectives of the Company's business plan.
- Perform other assignments or duties appropriate to the overall responsibility of the position of Buyer/Planner.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent from a college or university with a focus in business; and 2-4 years related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Intermediate Microsoft Office required and working knowledge of an ERP system and Bill of Materials.
Less than 10% overnight travel is required.
About Rotex Global:
Since 1844, Rotex Global has been a pioneer in the development of dry material screening equipment and technology providing innovative solutions to a broad range of domestic and international process industries. We have seen our business change drastically over our history, growing from a small privately owned company to a company owned by a large multinational corporation in Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI). The entrepreneurial spirit ingrained in each of our associates has enabled this transformation and will continue to drive innovations and growth for years to come.
At Rotex Global, we strive to build a diverse work force through equal opportunity employment that embraces and leverages the differences each individual has to offer.
Rotex Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Junior Buyer jobs in Cincinnati, Ohio: