$15 to $16 Hourly (plus commission)
401K, Medical, Dental
Summary: Responsible to perform in a manner that demonstrates understanding of all functions related to the objectives of the loan department. To provide cross selling and service delivery at the highest level, promote lending to meet credit union goals and objectives. Performance emphasis will be on providing accurate and quality loan documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, include the following however are not limited to:
- Interview and assist applicants with loan requests; calculate DTI, LTV, obtains verification of income and conduct credit review. Submit loan to underwriting and based on decision either create loan documents to disburse loan proceeds or educate member on why loan was not approved. Typical loans being processed will be auto, VISA and signature loans.
- Provide quality documentation and complete loan file
- Accurately input and maintain member loan/account information on computer system
- Identify Cross-selling opportunities and cross-sell to members to increase loan portfolio as well as to deepen relationships that benefit the member and the credit union.
- Assist with member service duties when needed.
- Perform other related duties, including special projects as required or requested.
- Has a thorough understanding of AML/BSA regulations to ensure self-compliance in carrying out related policies and procedures and filling out proper reports in a timely and accurate method.
- Provide courteous, friendly, timely and professional service to all members in an accurate manner.
- Maintain a professional work environment and appearance.
- Support all internal and external educational opportunities.
- Comply with all published directives and expectations in the RMLEFCU Employee Handbook.
- Support all corporate goals and objectives.
- A significant level of trust diplomacy, privacy, confidentiality is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
- Provide excellent member service skills.
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of personal or sensitive nature. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with others becomes necessary.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1 or more years of recent and related work experience.
- Working knowledge of Credit Union Products
- Knowledge of lending regulations
- Equivalent to a high school education or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
- Demonstrate knowledge of loan documentation, credit granting criteria, proper collecting guidelines, interest rates and how computed.
- Experience conducting credit research and related interviews.
This job description may not be a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
About Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union:
Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Denver and is the 16th largest credit union in the state of Colorado. We were established in 1938 to proudly serve law enforcement professionals and their families. As of May of 2017 we have grown to over 13,000 members at 3 locations and have just over $199 million in assets. Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union has an A+ health rating; we are recognized as the #10 Healthiest Credit Union in the U.S, out of 5,875 Credit Unions. This is a notable recognition for the credit union that speaks volumes for the rock-steady strength of the credit union and the solid character of its membership.
700 W 39th Avenue Denver, CO. 80216
4 months ago