Compensation$18 to $20 Hourly
Benefits Offered401K, Medical
Why Work Here?
Wonderful Physicians, good benefits and room for growth!
We are seeking a friendly and organized Medical Receptionist to join our growing healthcare team. An experienced Medical Receptionist with at least 2 years of experience is needed in a Gastroenterology Practice with an Ambulatory Surgery Center. Experience with ZocDoc Online Booking is a plus. Experience with Medisoft software is a plus. Must have experience with appointment scheduling. Must be very professional. Experience in a medical practice is a plus. Will train. Wage is commensurate with experience. Bilingual ability is a plus.
Your primary job duties will include greeting and checking in patients, answering questions, collecting patient co-pays, processing paperwork, and scheduling appointments, and verifying insurance benefits. You will also help keep our records and work areas filed and organized, as well as ensure our office provides a welcoming and efficient environment for our patients.
Medical Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet patients and other visitors when they arrive
- Prepare patients charts including Insurance Verification
- Ensure all patient registration documentation and forms are completed
- Collect co-pays, deductibles & self-pay payments.
- Field phone calls and respond to patient registration emails
Medical Receptionist Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a certificate program in the medical field preferred
- 1+ years of experience working as an administrative assistant or in a relevant role
- Familiar with medical terminology
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
About ROCKVILLE AMBULATORY SURGERY LP:
Company address: 11400 Rockville Pk, Ste 108
Posted date: 10 days ago