“We are a talented, diverse and innovative team, passionate about advancing the internet experience for the city of Detroit and beyond.”
Content Manager Job Overview
Rocket Fiber is growing, and we are in need of an experienced and ambitious Content Manager to oversee development, execution and delivery of content across all our channels. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns and our company’s ambitious growth plans.
The ideal candidate should know how to personalize and optimize content for both consumer and business audiences. The Content Manager will create and manage content across a wide range of external marketing platforms, and also interact with C-level team members on internal communications and proposals. The Content Manager must be a solid creative communicator, committed project manager and possess great energy and initiative. Finally, they need to be curious, flexible and comfortable working in a high-energy collaborative team environment.
Content Manager Responsibilities
· Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
· Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
· Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
· Monitor marketing performance metrics, and make improvements accordingly
· Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
· Collaborate with product and sales managers to create promotional concepts
· Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
Content Manager Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising, email marketing, and social media marketing
· Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns
· Strong Google Analytics and WordPress skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 5+ years of experience in Content Marketing
What You'll Get
· Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
· Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
· Ability to help create and design a role/team from the ground up
Why We're Different
· We’re building an experience from the ground up for both our team members and our clients. Join us on the ground level of what will be an extraordinary journey and help us take Rocket Fiber to the moon!
Rocket Fiber is an equal opportunity employer.
About Rocket Fiber:
Who We Are
Rocket Fiber is a Detroit-based fiber-optic Internet service provider that’s bringing rocket-speed gigabit Internet and connectivity solutions to Southeast Michigan. Just how fast are we talking? Try the fastest internet in the state! Offering a network with national range, data and cloud services, phone solutions, and end-to-end managed network services, Rocket Fiber is on a mission to future-proof clients’ businesses and homes.
With state-of-the-art fiber infrastructure and a white glove experience for clients of all sizes, we’re poised to expand on our track record of reliably offering out of this world service. This industry might make you think that outages and a lack of answers are the norm, but Rocket Fiber wants to change that. Our team is dedicated to advancing the internet experience for all with dependable, unrestrained connectivity and helpful, authentic client service. Come join us.