MUST have CURRENT experience processing or closing residential closing transactions. Will be dealing with high worth customers.
First Mortgage Residential Purchase transactions - Conventional/FHA
Regulatory requirements to include HMDA, RESPA, REG Z, AML, AND PRIVAC
Must have a stable work history
- Annual completion of Fraud Training Courses
- Working towards or completion of DU Certification
- Associates Degree
- Minimum 2-3 Years Mortgage Processing Experience
The position requires a minimum of three years mortgage lending experience
The job requires a complete understanding of mortgage lending guidelines and regulatory requirements to include HMDA, RESPA, REG Z, AML, AND PRIVAC
- Annual compliance certifications.
- Processing mortgage loan applications generated by Retail Mortgage Loan Originators.
- Minimizes risk by performing due diligence on all applications submitted. The role provides direct support to Mortgage Loan Officers, Customers, Underwriters, and Closers.
- Thorough understanding of purchase and refinance ARM products and later to include Home Equity and 30 year Conventional product sets.
- Delivers the highest level of service to all customers and colleagues at all times.
- Supports revenue generation, ensures operational/administrative effectiveness, and ensures compliance.
- The role provides support to the Credit Manager Sales Role.
- Process loans accurately within the bank and/or Investor policies and delegated authorities. Proactively recommend alternative solutions to Mortgage Loan Officers when a file does not meet investor guidelines as submitted when applicable.
- Meet service level standards established to complete an initial processing review within 72 hours of receipt and submit a file to Underwriting within 48 hours of receipt of follow-up documentation or trailing documents.
- Accurately perform all duties defined by the role to include reviewing insurance coverage, documenting required payoffs, clearing title, ordering vendor services, and prioritizing workload to meet estimated closing dates.
- Accurately and timely update the Loan Origination System and supporting vendor supplied servicing systems to reflect current status of file. All files within Doc Magic are updated with complete notes regarding outstanding issues and email communications.
- Communicate professionally with CM’s, Customers, and Team Members at all times to provide optimal customer service.
- The position requires the employee to be actively training towards DU certification or be DU certified.
- Acts as a leader and provides support to newly hired processors.