Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representatives are assigned to a geographic territory where they are responsible for:
Important Note: The location that you apply through may not be the location where you are assigned in the field. You will need to be open to mobility in order to be considered for this position.
- Calling on established traditional and nontraditional retail outlets
- Selling and executing national/local brand building marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts
- Achieving assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures
- Building outstanding relationships with store managers/owners by providing expert tobacco/consumer insights and advice through the development of individual business plans
- Participating in relationship marketing by conducting effective "1 to 1" Consumer Engagements through a thorough understanding of Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies
- Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for RJRT and our retailers.
- Consistently demonstrating the application of company values in all business interactions
- It is expected that Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representative will become not only a passionate tobacco expert, but a valuable business consultant whose analysis, judgment and knowledge of the consumer and industry dynamics makes for a valuable partner to our retail customers.
Territory Managers will be given in depth training to focus on product sales and distribution, as well as Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies, effective consumer engagement, and tobacco product awareness.
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company looks for principled, creative, dynamic and passionate people who display or possess:
- College degree preferred
- Strong communication and time management skills to actively engage and educate Adult Tobacco Users
- A willingness to relocate. You will need to be open to mobility in order to be considered for this position
- A valid driver’s license
- Passion for tobacco
- Personal motivation for success
- An aptitude and understanding of basic computer skills
- Ability to analyze problems and offer solutions
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- A passion for winning
- Leadership, and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong oral- and written-communication skills
- Broad, cross-functional business knowledge
- Technical and organizational ability
- Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability
- Self-motivation and an orientation to action
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change
- Competitive Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify
About RJ Reynolds:
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company (R.J. Reynolds) is the second-largest tobacco company in the United States, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company makes many of the nations best selling cigarette brands, including Camel, Pall Mall, Doral, Kool, Winston and Salem. R.J. Reynolds provides adult tobacco consumers with the highest quality products and is an innovation leader in the industry
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company provides adult tobacco consumers with the highest quality products and is an innovation leader in the industry. R.J. Reynolds takes great pride in the principled and responsible manner in which we conduct ourselves and our business. We are proud of the fact that we abide by these rules while continuing to effectively compete for the business of adult tobacco consumers.
Posted 3 years ago