About the Role
Provide an amazing customer experience for all Rinse customers. Applications should have excellent customer service, problem solving, and communication skills. In this role, you will...
As the ideal candidate, you...
- Be a core member of a small dedicated team driven by ensuring the highest quality experience for our customers.
- Represent the values of Rinse when answering questions about our services and solutions through email, text, and phone conversations.
- Work closely with local operations teams to coordinate custom requests between Rinse Valets, Vendors, and customers, with tact and judgement.
- Have the flexibility to identify and implement creative solutions to customers' requests.
- Push yourself and the team to continually improve our processes and services.
You'll Love Working at Rinse Because…
- Have experience in a role directly interacting with customers, preferably in a support capacity.
- Are passionate about helping people and problem solving.
- Have proven ability to craft communications to a variety of audiences with impeccable writing skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Must be flexible with scheduling. This is a full time job that requires nights and weekends.
- Have 1+ years of relevant work experience or College Degree (College degree preferred)
- Ability to multitask several channels while focusing and keeping attention to detail
- Social Media management experience a plus!
- We are currently hiring for a full-time opportunities with potential to work from home within a city where Rinse is established
- We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment that values honesty and open communication
- You will take pride in creating Interesting and impactful work at a promising startup that would be proud to tell your mom about!
- We offer competitive compensation and stock options, in addition to great benefits, including health insurance, open vacation policy, flexible work and office hours, and Rinse credit towards laundry/Dry cleaning!
Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.
We launched in 2013 and are currently in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Chicago, and Boston, with plans to launch multiple new markets in 2017. We've grown at double digit month-over-month rates since launch, have created a differentiated service our customers love, and have a model where the economics actually work.
Rinse is backed by a group of leading VCs and CEOs who see the massive potential in what we are doing and know we are the team to do it. We are looking for stars to join our team and can't wait to hear from you.