Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Transaction Manager Jobs in Urbandale, IA
Compensation$60,000 to $70,000 Annually
Benefits OfferedLife, 401K, Dental, Medical
RINAlliance, a web-based renewable fuel compliance organization located in Urbandale, Iowa, has an exciting opportunity for a Transactions Manager. The Manager will be primarily responsible for providing services and support to clients on a variety of levels including but not limited to: training clients on the use of transactional software to meet regulatory and compliance standards; processing weekly internal transactions; acting as a liaison between client business needs and IT technicians; working with IT technicians to create client software solutions; onboarding new clients; and addressing and resolving client questions and issues. The Transactions Manager will also be responsible for filing quarterly compliance reports and working with third party accountants for annual audits.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems or other related areas with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience or equivalency
- Ability to process and track transactional information through a software-based environment
- Basic accounting skills and attention to detail to ensure transactional accuracy
- Experience working with clients providing excellent customer service
- General knowledge and experience with database queries and data analysis. General knowledge of software programming logic preferred.
- Must be adept at critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Goal and achievement oriented with initiative and high self-motivation
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment in a smaller organization
RINAlliance is a web based renewable fuel compliance system open to qualified blenders and marketers of all sizes registered under the EPA’s Renewable Fuel Standard. Now is the time to be part of this excellent organization and its ongoing achievement. If you are interested and meet the expressed qualifications, please submit your resume. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
RINAlliance is an equal opportunity employer.
Go to http://www.rinalliance.com for more information about the company.
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Transaction Manager jobs in Urbandale, Iowa:
Adecco in Ankeny, IA
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Real Estate Client Relationship Manager
Iowa Realty in Altoona, IA
Posted 1 month ago on Nexxt
Real Estate Brokers – Take a risk and Take Action!
Home Buyers Marketing II Real Estate in Des Moines, IA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter