Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Software Developer Jobs in Portland, OR
Multiple Epic Certified Positions Avaialble
Why Work Here?
“Well run and respected, state of the art Medical Center”
- Cache DBA/AIX
- Cadence Application Coordinator
- OpTime Support Analyst
- Ambulatory Builder
- ClinDoc Builder
- Orders Builder
- Resolute HB Analyst
- Resolute HB Analyst
- Resolute HB Claims
- Resolute HB Charge Master
- Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent combination of relevant education.
- Must have 3 years software engineering experience ideally in an acute care setting.
- Epic Certification required for each specific modules.
- The candidate will have a background in healthcare IT, Epic Client Systems management, Citrix infrastructure, Microsoft infrastructure services, enterprise SAN administration, VMware administration, PowerShell scripting, good communication and strong technical writing skills.
- Responsible for working directly with client, coordinating and supporting implementation.
- Conducts analysis on workflows and system tailoring needs.
- Responsible to build protocols for patient treatment in Epic Beacon.
- Ability to travel; consultants can be home-based anywhere.
- 1+ years relevant Epic build experience.
- Strong technical and functional knowledge of the system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including superior oral and written communications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision - possibility that part of the schedule could be remote work.
If you are certified in any other module that's not listed please send us your resume, we get new job orders every day so the chances of us needing someone with your skills are very high.
About RightWay Recruiting:
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Software Developer jobs in Portland, Oregon:
Python Software Developer
CloudBolt Software in Portland, OR
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sr. Software Developer
Health & Safety Institute (HSI) in Vancouver, WA
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Java Software Engineer - Senior (Job #: 16451)
ieSolutions in Portland, OR
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter